ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, Keith Clark, fratka, EVPDave, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Evp question  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Jun 4th, 2013 07:04 PM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
fmw

Members

3 posts

Posted 3 weeks ago

Hi all, I'm new to evp. My girlfriend speaks english but records in russian from my place when she is with me. When she is not with me I do recordings and several months later she will listen to them, and in the back ground she hears people (spirts?) talking amongst themselves in russian, but I speak almost no russian. I'm wondering if my recordings are being received from a russian station/portal, and if so, how can I record to a english speaking station as I only try to make contact with english speaking past on loved ones.

I'm wondering if I'm stuck in a russian speaking portal, and she even knows the names of two russian speaking stations: Sanchita and Narva. Also, we have separate digital recorders but same brand and model #'s. Thanks.

Frank

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

You have chosen to ignore Rachel EVP Voices. click Here to view this post

Posted: Jun 5th, 2013 05:53 PM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
fmw

Hi Rachel,

Thanks for such a quick reply! As you can see I have much to learn, and as far as the russian thing; It's not all russian all the time, and there is english spoken, but I used to be able to talk to my uncle and can't now for some reason. My girlfriend hears most voices, and it comes back mostly russian, but with some english that I can hopefully understand. I'm still learning to hear voices, but getting better.

Have you heard of a site called EVPUK? Know if the site is for real? I joined, but couldn't post and admin wouldn't respond. Strange.

Frank

Posted: Jun 5th, 2013 06:51 PM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
ArizonaEvp
Super Moderator

Hi Frank,

Welcome to the forum. Sorry for not responding sooner but had the carpets cleaned today and had to wait till they dried before getting to the computer.

Working backwards...evpuk is around but I think they stopped accepting new members a while back.

As far as the Russian language, Rachel is correct in that the folks on the other side will communicate with you in English.

I know a person in the Netherlands who asked me to listen to some of his recordings. Since I don't speak Flemish, I asked if he spoke enough English well enough; could he give that a try. He did and got indeed got English.

As far as not being able to reach your uncle, perhaps he needs a bit of time to get used to your new surroundings...so to speak.

If you have further questions; feel free to ask.

Regards,
Ron

Posted: Jun 5th, 2013 07:36 PM
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
fmw

Thanks for the post Ron. The odd thing is that EVPUK emailed me asking why I don't post. Ha! Also, I'm recording using a Olympus ws-700 using the earbuds that came with it, but was wondering if other buds can be had that can increase the volume being more efficient?

Frank

Posted: Jun 5th, 2013 09:23 PM
  PM Quote Reply
6th Post
ArizonaEvp
Super Moderator

I take it you are reviewing the recording from the recorder rather than importing to the computer and listening that way?

I'm really not sure about if using different earbuds will increase the volume.

I do use sennheiser and sometimes skullcandy earbuds but only with the computer.

On your olympus...are you using any noise reduction when you record?

Also...on my olympus vn3200-pc I can plug my earbuds into the it and hear myself live as I am recording and asking questions. Have you tried this?

Ron

Posted: Jun 6th, 2013 12:23 AM
  PM Quote Reply
7th Post
alisonkirkbride
Banned

Frank,
First of all, evpuk has now closed, this is because we have developed and opened another site. I did see another of your posts on a different site where you asked about transmitting stations and were told by the admin of that forum that they do not exist, this is just not true, they do exist and there are many different ones, I am sure that Lance on this forum will concur with this as he has some good examples where he has made contact himself. Recording on a regular basis around the same time if possible (try to set up a routine) will assist the communicators from a transmitting station to get to know you and they will soon begin to assist you, try asking for 'Prossida' they seem to enjoy communicating and appear to be working over there to make contact pretty much like we are doing here. If you would like the link to our site please p.m. me
Alison

Posted: Jun 6th, 2013 12:57 PM
  PM Quote Reply
8th Post
fmw

Yes I do play back using the recorder and that is going to change thanks to your suggestion to use the computer, and no I wasn't using noise reduction, but will if I can. As far as listening and recording at the same time; if I record with the earbuds pluged in to the ear jack I get very loud distortion. So you can actually talk and hear voices at the same time? That would be fantastic as you would be able to stop talking when they are.

Frank

Posted: Jun 6th, 2013 01:21 PM
  PM Quote Reply
9th Post
ArizonaEvp
Super Moderator

fmw wrote:
Yes I do play back using the recorder and that is going to change thanks to your suggestion to use the computer, and no I wasn't using noise reduction, but will if I can. As far as listening and recording at the same time; if I record with the earbuds pluged in to the ear jack I get very loud distortion. So you can actually talk and hear voices at the same time? That would be fantastic as you would be able to stop talking when they are.

Frank

Well...it's not as simple as that. Listening while recording will allow you to hear what the recorder picks up in real time. This does not guarantee that you will hear any responses.

Of course it's up to you but I would recommend against using a noise reduction setting if your recorder has one. Eliminating the noise up front may affect any responses that may be present.

It's too bad you hear distortion. What settings are you using as far as mic sensitivity goes.

Oh wow...I just looked at the online manual for your recorder. It sure does have a lot of bells and whistles.

http://www.olympusamerica.com/files/oima_cckb/ws-710m_ws-700m_ws-600s_instructions_en.pdf

What are the settings you are currently recording with?

As far as audio software:

If you don't have audio software yet you could try the free programs that are available on the net.

One is called Audacity and it can be found here:

http://www.audacity.sourceforge.net/

There is also a free version of Wavepad which you can get here:

http://www.nch.com.au/wavepad/index.html

There are some youtube videos that can show you how to apply noise reduction and other filters for each of these programs.

To find them you can do a search for: noise reduction audacity...or...noise reduction wavepad.

If you choose Audacity, there are a couple of things you need to do to configure it for your PC. If this is your choice let us know and we'll walk you through the steps.

Ron

Posted: Jun 6th, 2013 07:05 PM
  PM Quote Reply
10th Post
fmw

Thanks very much for all the info Ron! The only settings that I know of that I am using is slow play back, and recording on (mike Sinsitivity) conference. As you can tell I'm lazy to learn all the features the recorder has and how to use them, and am a computer dope.

We do have audacity, but my x wife/gf will have to teach me how to use it and will probably have to ask you questions as well. Thanks for all the links!

One thing I want to say is before evp I was a confirmed atheist. Not anymore!

Frank

Last edited on Jun 6th, 2013 07:08 PM by fmw

Posted: Jun 7th, 2013 09:01 PM
  PM Quote Reply
11th Post
pol

Hi Frank, I've had EVPs make reference to God & Heaven (not many, as have only asked on a few occasions) Although I do get spirits who evidently undertake guesswork..I doubt that spirits wouldn't be privy to knowing about the existence of God & Heaven.

Posted: Jun 8th, 2013 06:29 PM
  PM Quote Reply
12th Post
pol

Wonder if spirits can actually access God for questioning? ... I'd certainly be eager to relay some Q's.

Personally, don't believe God created man .. an omnipotent God had to have originally come from 'nothing' - so why not man.. & "intelligent design" not needed. I am inclined to believe God wasn't always omnipotent but evolved to be so (along with perhaps eliminating all competitors!) .. not hard to contemplate when you consider the age of the universe & how many planets contained within, where life could have originated eons..eons before life began on Earth.
All societies have leaders, God being the leader of the spiritual realm.

(but then again.. perhaps no common sense - logical explanation)

Last edited on Jun 9th, 2013 02:32 AM by pol

Posted: Jun 9th, 2013 05:57 AM
  PM Quote Reply
13th Post
fmw

Pol,

One thing that made me a believer was that they could name things like my childhood dog, my gf's mother's dog when even she couldn't remember, the name of a 100 year old collector doll before my gf recevied it from England. She asked her gf where he buried her birthday present when she was 8, and he told her exactly where it was hidden and described the gift. We did notice they don't really like being tested, but they came through on some things.

I'm also not totally convinced about the god thing, but I now believe there is life after death whatever that is. One thing we would like to know is why we can talk to fathers, grand father's, uncles etc. but not women like grand mother's, mother's etc. We asked why we can't, but didn't get a definitive answer.

Frank

Posted: Jun 12th, 2013 12:16 PM
  PM Quote Reply
14th Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Hi Frank,

Seems the other members have provided some good feedback here :)

The truth is that perhaps less than 5% of captured evp is heard correctly, if that. Even then, sometimes the part we hear as evp is part of a sentence we do not hear. So as far as someone telling you that something is or is not said or is or is not possible - there is no such thing, nobody should be telling you that anything is "impossible".

I find it interesting that you are having difficulty getting an English answer. Do you hear the parts in Russian before she listens to it or most often after she has already listened to it and then shows you? I think it likely evp is difficult to record to begin with in any language.

Keep us posted on how it goes :)

Keith

Posted: Jun 13th, 2013 02:21 PM
  PM Quote Reply
15th Post
fmw

Hi Keith and all,

I'm learning as I go and am learning a lot from this forum. I seem to get better results by asking for a english speaking communicater or thats what my gf is telling me anyway. She hears much more than I do. Some things I can hear plainly and others not so much

One thing that the spirits said that was so very plain was "hi rats, how are you"? and that started with them saying something like "we are not looking at you as if you are caged mice". Thats only an approximate of what was said, but the "hi rats, how are you" is as plain as your face.

She will post it when she gets time, but it almost sounds like it was added in it is so very clear. She asked why the woman's voice was so clear and was told that the woman was not supposed to say that. Strange. One thing I noticed is that the woman's words and the way she pronounced the words sound a bit different using the computer than using the recorder for play back.

Frank

Attachment: hi-rats-.wav (Downloaded 866 times)

Posted: Jun 15th, 2013 12:52 PM
  PM Quote Reply
17th Post
alisonkirkbride
Banned

Hi Frank,

I listened to the reversal of your file 'Hi rats, how are you'? as this gives a good indication as to whether or not it is an evp or perhaps human voice mistaken for evp. This certainly sounds like and evp to me as the reverse seems to be saying 'I knew our terrier' which is interesting as the terrier is the breed of dog which was originally used for rat catching :biggrin:
It is a very nice clear recording, well done!

Alison

Attachment: reverse - I knew our terrier.mp3 (Downloaded 882 times)

Posted: Jun 15th, 2013 07:43 PM
  PM Quote Reply
18th Post
ArizonaEvp
Super Moderator

Howdy Frank,

I took your file and applied a residual filter which draws out hidden info.

What I got was a male voice that seems to say: I just want to help.

Regards,
Ron

Attachment: Residue hi-rats-.wav (Downloaded 850 times)

Posted: Jun 16th, 2013 02:01 AM
  PM Quote Reply
19th Post
alisonkirkbride
Banned

Ron,

Have you listened to the reverse of the secondary message that you found? Clearly it says 'I just want Danielle'

Alison

Posted: Jun 16th, 2013 06:11 AM
  PM Quote Reply
20th Post
ArizonaEvp
Super Moderator

Hi Alison,

I do hear that...nice catch.

I rarely reverse files myself so I didn't even think to do that.

Take Care,
Ron

Posted: Jun 16th, 2013 06:36 AM
  PM Quote Reply
21st Post
alisonkirkbride
Banned

Hi Ron,

I originally started to reverse them to double check that the captures were in fact evp as reverse human speech does not bear any resemblance to a reversed evp voice, I was amazed at how many other messages were to be found by flipping the recordings over, this is especially interesting when using a foreign reversed language as a background file because the reverse of the recording should be in that language, not in perfect English which is often the case. Because of the constant attacks we received from some people (who should know better) we do everything possible to authenticate our work although this still does little to silence the horrors out there who seem to have a very unprofessional attitude. Fortunately we have gone from strength to strength and their attitude has only made our resolve grow stronger and we have been lucky enough to get some amazing recordings mainly from technicians at 'Prossida' transmitting station.

Alison

Posted: Jun 16th, 2013 12:27 PM
  PM Quote Reply
23rd Post
alisonkirkbride
Banned

Hi Rachel,

I believe that Domenic has contacted you by email to tell you more about Prossida. Our main contact at the moment is a technician called Louis though there are several different ones, they seem to have some sort of a rota. They did tell us a long time ago that they use something they call a 'Telefo' to communicate with us which allows them to see and hear us as well as respond.
I will attach a few recent clips for you, unfortunately I think that they can only be attached singly on here so I will have to do a new post for each. We use a reversed foreign language background file to give them something to transform into English to enable them to respond this seems to help them with the clarity. I used reversed Latvian for the following clips, I will also attach that for you to listen to or try for yourself.

Alison

Attachment: telefo.mp3 (Downloaded 908 times)

Posted: Jun 16th, 2013 12:28 PM
  PM Quote Reply
24th Post
alisonkirkbride
Banned

This one shows that Louis has a sense of humour!

Alison

Attachment: mother in law.mp3 (Downloaded 865 times)

Posted: Jun 16th, 2013 12:30 PM
  PM Quote Reply
25th Post
alisonkirkbride
Banned

In this one I ask the Prossida technician if he has a religion and why other people are not always able to contact them.

Alison

Attachment: I a christian, bless you. They can't hear the signal.mp3 (Downloaded 878 times)

Posted: Jun 16th, 2013 12:31 PM
  PM Quote Reply
26th Post
alisonkirkbride
Banned

And finally for now I ask if they had churches there would they attend.

Alison

Attachment: I would and I certainly pray.mp3 (Downloaded 823 times)

Posted: Jun 16th, 2013 12:39 PM
  PM Quote Reply
27th Post
alisonkirkbride
Banned

Finally here is the reversed Latvian language bg file which was used in the attached recordings.

When we record we use a Sony B300 recorder, the bg file is played immediately after after the question is asked, we do not use evp maker or anything else.

Alison

Attachment: reversed latvian bg file.mp3 (Downloaded 833 times)

Posted: Jun 16th, 2013 01:33 PM
  PM Quote Reply
29th Post
fmw

Hi all,

Rachel, I believe you are right about a mutation of my voice because my gf (Mila) said that the woman's voice (hi rats) sounds a lot like me, and she even asked me if that really was me, but we both agreed that would be impossible as she was the one doing the recording. During playback she handed me the hp's, and that was the first words i'd ever heard, and at that point I was still a sceptic.

Ron, where did you get the residual filter from? All of these things are a bit greek to me.

Also, I still don't understand why the "hi rats" was so clear, but most everything else I either can't hear it at all, or if It's pointed out by Mila, I can only guess that I heard it. If they have the ability to speak that clearly (hi rats) why don't they do it more of the time?

Also, why can't we talk to women? Mila can talk to her gf, my dad, uncle etc. but not her gm whom she was close to, or my mom. Do they not allow women to speak? Mila has asked them several times about this and gets absolutely no answer. I believe that I even asked out of despreation
if they are from a religious persasion that doesn't allow women to speak. Anyone run into this besides us?

Thanks to you all for helping us!

Frank

Last edited on Jun 16th, 2013 01:49 PM by fmw

Posted: Jun 16th, 2013 03:14 PM
  PM Quote Reply
31st Post
alisonkirkbride
Banned

Hi Rachel,

Excellent example I hear that really clearly. We have had lots of responses with religious connotations, we have also noticed that in the last 3 years we have hardly ever received anything that could be described as a negative response, humour, sarcasm and bad language but nothing threatening or negative.

Alison

Posted: Jun 16th, 2013 03:17 PM
  PM Quote Reply
32nd Post
alisonkirkbride
Banned

Of course females are allowed to speak, we have responses in more or less equal ratios both male and female. It depends on which technician you contact at the time

alison

Current time is 03:35 PM  
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Electronic Voice Phenomena (EVP) > Evp question Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1618 seconds (21% database + 79% PHP). 23 queries executed.