ITC Bridge Home 

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Keith Clark, cat, ArizonaEvp  
AuthorPost
PSB7USER

Pretty easy post to answer. Just wanted to say that I had a series of really, really odd things happen here at home that caused me to veer away from ITC and EVP. As much as I wish I could say it was "this" or "that", the fact is once I caught EVP in a video, that I knew was not contamination (TV, Stray RF Signal, Etc, etc), it scared the holy heck out of me. Weird how you chase and chase, hoping to get evidence, then once you do get said evidence, you try your damndest to disprove it.

This is by no means meant to "advertise" any site, but I do post all of my images and videos on Perception9.com (purposely did not insert a link, so you would know I am not trying to advertise), under the same screen name, "Psb7user". I would love for others to look at the videos, and if you are interested in orbs, Lord knows I have captured plenty of them, with good cameras, using sound technique so as to avoid it being a piece of dust on the lens. That being said, I can never rule anything out one way or another. Perhaps, if allowed, I could post my pics here to generate some dialogue? There are only a handful of people over at P9, who I love, that ever respond to posts. There are quite a few people here, on ITCBridge, who I greatly respect, even though I never told them, and I would love their input as to what I capture. However; this is an EVP/ITC site, and to post pictures of orbs, and videos of light apparitions, even in the photography section, would seem tantamount to posting questions about football on a major league baseball discussion forum.

ArizonaEvp
Super Moderator

PSB7USER wrote:
Perhaps, if allowed, I could post my pics here to generate some dialogue?

Hello Josh,

Welcome back.

While the topic of orbs is very controversial with passionate opinions on all sides of the issue, please feel free to post some of your photos.

We have a section that includes orb photos under:

Photography (Images taken with still cameras)

Here's the link to the section:

http://www.itcbridge.com/forum/view_forum.php?id=7

Regards,
Ron

Keith Clark
Administrator

Howdy :)

Don't mind discussion of orbs....they're just as much as part of spirit work as the rest, neither invalidated nor considered in every instance to only possibly be spirit.

You've always been respectful and mindful of others in your posts, please feel free to continue in that regard. And links to spiritual phenomena related websites that are in good taste are welcome, as well as you linking to your work. If referring to links outside of the forum multiple times, perhaps it would be best to put a link to your website as a sort of Signature when you post.

There is no competition. The only concerns we would ever have is if someone appears to be representing ITC Bridge, or they link to offensive material, or use the board to sell or spam products.

Good to hear from you :)

Keith

PSB7USER

Thank you, Ron, and Keith.

Everyone here has always been supportive of, not only me, but of each other in general, and the last thing I want to do is come across as someone trying to promote another site. I love this site, and it has inspired some great ideas that, unfortunately, I have failed to stay focused and dedicated to. I won't mention who, but there was a member here who did help me by experimenting with the Ghost Box UStream channel that I managed to stick with for all of, um, four days?

I desperately want to get the UStream channel I have, dedicated to Live Spirit Box Research, back up and running. Unfortunately, there just was not much interest expressed in the experiment. I have always heard that it is "bad practice", or "unethical", to run a ghost box while unattended. Coupled with my unfounded fear of creating a portal, I kind of gave up on the idea.

That being said, if there is anyone here who wishes to do a ghost box session, much in the same way we all used the stream here, please let me know. I want a reason to actually turn the ghost boxes on, but I can not get myself to use the boxes by myself.

Like I stated earlier in this post, a lot of my captures have been photographic. I do get the sporadic EVP every now and then, but the majority of those come through my camcorders microphone.

Thanks Ron, and Keith, for all the hard work you guys (and gals, I'm thanking the whole site here) do. I love the idea of keeping the research "free", and feel that by offering services such as this (the stream) for free to so many people, there has been a tremendous amount of people who have taken an interest in ITC and EVP, who otherwise would never have bothered. Keith, your stream, and it's free service to everyone, is what made me choose UStream as the vehicle for me to park my Ghost Box Idea. We have so far to go, and Lord knows, we have the capable minds here on Earth, as well as those in Spirit, to really establish two-way communication as something more than a novelty, or something we do "For Entertainment Purposes Only".

Keep up the good work, and I hope to be around much more now. I had some personal things take place that really cramped up the amount of time I could dedicate to ITC/EVP/Paranormal studies. Looking back, it was probably a good thing (No, I didn't get arrested, or develop a drug addiction and go to rehab, or anything like that:) ).

Keith Clark
Administrator

Hi "PSB",

I have found that in my own personal experience, taking a break from ITC, whether wanted or not, is helpful. I also desired to continue ITC work, streaming, etc - but have been pulled away by regular life. There was a part of me that wanted to push myself to do it, to continue whatever I had started....

.....but now I have come to realize that we are at our best when inspired by spirit, when we are excited naturally and allow them to inspire us. I now see ITC as a sort of step up to forming our own inherent mediumship abilities, that it is as a tool that assists us - but at some point we may not need the radios, etc. So I now say, lets not long for experiments past, but be glad for what they taught us and look forward to what new things spirit will inspire us to create. There is always something new, and there always will be. That is when we can truly be creative, when we don't put restraints on ourselves, when we just "be" and let spirit guide our next step.

While I feel that ITC may be shifting and forming, I feel it is for the best. Some may be of the opinion that it is waning, but I am sure it will be reborn, and in a new and different light.

Just wanted to express that you are not the only one to feel this way :)

With much warmth,
Keith

MrZeta

Hi,

It is not a matter as much of waning - it is like OP said once you feel like you get the real thing it becomes a tad scary - well this ole bird has been scared enough it is time to rock an roll as they say.

I dont have luck with USTream but will watch it; I am using TwitchTv due to the lagg factor being ALOT less; even tho Twitch is mostly a gamer site I guess; who cares right !

Orbs are mostly dust; but now and again you get the wierd ones; and even face orbs I guess; who knows; we need to investigate this stuff and I am glad we have people like you PSB7 that are doing that - Good Luck !

Mr Zeta

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1368 seconds (28% database + 72% PHP). 26 queries executed.