ITC Bridge Home 

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, Keith Clark, fratka, EVPDave, ArizonaEvp  
AuthorPost
You have chosen to ignore Rachel EVP Voices. click Here to view this post

wishamaboo

Wow incredible. Clear as day. English accent female. Great EVP....Andrew

lance

Hi Rachel... Clear EVP...!
Take care, Lance.

lance

Hi Rachel...
Yea that's my old valve radio from the 1950ty's, been running sessions for DRV... Getting used to all the different frequencys and good white noise:biggrin:
Take care, Lance.

lance

Hi Rachel...
Well it's a very slow process, but exciting..!:biggrin:
The last thing I want is a false positive by regular voice emission, so I am trying to find the right frequency that's not a broadcast channel just pure white noise for the communicators to work with, so I am trying to tune in between channel, plus I am not using a annteena....
Take care, Lance

pol

"Burdshein" -well if it doesn't make sense........ Also foreign language speaking spirits I've found (even with an ethnic background) to be uncommon - particularly if no relationship to the experimenter.

To me sounds "Where's John" .. British accent

And also ... "Ronald! (woman spirit says to young boy moaning).. He is very noisy, your disturbing the ............... ladies there"

By the way Rachel -nice serene country home! (I reckon conducive to productivity) 'Escape to the Country' is a favourite show.

Last edited on Jun 5th, 2013 04:00 PM by pol

PSB7USER

How do you not get a tad freaked out when you get something like that? I know the first EVP I captured at my home (one of those instances I could not just leave well enough alone) while having that intense feeling that someone was peering at me, it literally scared me out of paranormal research for at least 3 months.

pol

My first EVP ..surprisingly wasn't as unnerved as thought I would / should be.

pol

Others...

"Clown" ... I hear "we found"

"How's Alec" ... An experimenter says "That sparkles you've got across your chest", then what sounds like "how harm" - although can't tell if from a spirit or experimenter? Then a spirit says "they're mad"

pol

I wouldn't be concerned by the presence of spirits.. (if my birds are apparently relaxed with their presence!) Having had pigeons for some 20 years, I have no doubt they can perceive spirits (over time you gain a sense of birds' subtle display of emotion & focus).. It's interesting to watch... only wish I knew what they were thinking?

Actually I think having animals around does have a placatory effect upon the spirits.. not unlike the effect upon the living.

Last edited on Jun 6th, 2013 08:59 AM by pol

pol

Actually, had two experiences since use of EVP (hopefully there won't be any more!) which did unnerve me! ..

- was asleep & felt a dark force trying to pull me out a closed window.. am quite satisfied it wasn't a dream.

- received "give us a F@#k" by some guy - which apparently didn't just remain as request!.. you could say "had his way with me" -raped by a ghost! (I kid you not).

Last edited on Jun 6th, 2013 09:21 AM by pol

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1373 seconds (13% database + 87% PHP). 31 queries executed.