ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Keith Clark, EVPDave, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Direct Radio Voice??????????????  Rating:  Rating
AuthorPost
 Posted: May 26th, 2013 05:04 PM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
lance

Hello all... Tonight I had two radios on, one tuned to the am band and one tuned to Shortwave....The one tuned to shortwave suddenly burst into voice emission, but I could not really understand what was being said.... So I picked up my IC Recorder and started to record....

You will notice when I first say 'Hello' I think??? A voice answers back saying 'hello'?????

Then it goes quiet and another little burst of voice emission.... I never heard the voice again on that channel after....

It is a bit loud, but I have dehisced it ever so slightly, any help is welcome.... I really don't know if it's paranormal in nature or just a stray broadcast, any help welcome...Take care, Lance.

https://soundcloud.com/lance-reed-1/drv1-slight-hiss-reduction

Posted: May 26th, 2013 05:46 PM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Hi Lance,

I initially listened to it and thought some of it was cb radio, and soe was spirit, but after close analysis, I am of the personal opinion that it was all spirit.

When you asked for a name, my impression, was they gave you a name similar to "Huckley". There were multiple people present, mention of a person named Robert that they have been trying to call, one person even indicated that someone "should help him (do) or (through) the transport" - him referring to "you"

I am of the opinion that this is definitely an attempt at direct radio voice, from my experience. May I ask what frequency?

Thanks, and hope you're well my friend!
Keith

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

Posted: May 26th, 2013 05:56 PM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
lance

Hey thanks Keith... Wow that's great!!!!!
I was on 7.15 MHz I have left the radios on all night but since the burst of voice emission, I haven't had any other voices....
I am well my friend, hope you and family are also keeping well?
Take care, Lance.

Posted: May 29th, 2013 02:14 PM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
lance

Hello all...
I have de-noised the file a little and this is what I am hearing.... Feel free to comment if you hear different...Take care, Lance..

https://soundcloud.com/lance-reed-1/denoised-drv-communication-2

(I say 'Hello'..... Voice answers 'Hello')

(I ask they name....Voice answers 'Geraldene'??????)

(Alot of chatter......... Then another 'Hello')

(A lot of chatter ......At the end I reconized the word 'Work'???)

Last edited on May 29th, 2013 02:15 PM by lance

Posted: Jun 3rd, 2013 11:30 AM
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
Jan

Hi Lance.

What time of day was it that you made the 7.15 MHz recording? Was it on you valve radio?

Posted: Jun 3rd, 2013 12:07 PM
  PM Quote Reply
6th Post
lance

Hi Jan....
It was around 1.00am in the morning when I was recording... I used a portable radio shack SW radio for this one... Like I say, I really don't know if the chatter is paranormal, but I found it very interesting that the voice appeared to answer back when I said 'Hello'????

I wanted to ask you or anyone else that can help..! I have been trying to tune in to the Jurgenson Frequency on MW Band at 1500KHZ on my old valve radio (No Anntenna used on it) The only problem I have got is that the MW ranges from 200 to 550?????? Do you know where 1500KHZ is on my radio...I have uploaded a small picture for you to see the front of the radio and band ranges... Any help welcome.!
Many thanks for your help, Lance

Attached Image (viewed 878 times):

mw_002.JPG

Last edited on Jun 3rd, 2013 02:43 PM by lance

Posted: Jun 4th, 2013 07:53 AM
  PM Quote Reply
7th Post
Jan

Hi Lance,

1500 kHz (1.5 MHz) is 200 metres. The formula:

freq in kHz = 300,000/wavelength in metres

Your AM/MW radio dial is marked 200m to 550m or 1500 kHz to 545 kHz.

I doubt there is anything special about 1500 kHz. I expect it's just a close 'guesstimate' to where Jurgenson thought was tuned. Why not 1400 kHz, or 1507 kHz? He didn't have a digital readout on his radio at the time.

Any recordings on AM/MW are likely to be dismissed as just conventional radio signals so I don't know why anyone tunes there EVP experiment there.

The frequency of 7.15 MHz (7150 kHz or 41.9 metres) is right in the middle of the 41m broadcast band and is also in the 40m amateur radio band. I'd be surprised if you didn't pick something up. To my trained ear the buzzing sounds like you have mains-borne interference and the voice an SSB amateur radio signal.

To make sure you don't pick up conventional signals you need to tune right away from anything that could carry voice traffic. At night anything above say 15 MHz (20 meters) is more likely to be clear of any transmissions.

Your valve radio tunes to 17m (17.6 MHz) and a little beyond. 17m is a broadcast band, but probably not that busy and clear at night. Try the left-hand edge of that on your dial.

Good luck,

Jan W

Posted: Jun 4th, 2013 08:41 AM
  PM Quote Reply
8th Post
lance

Hi Jan..
Thanks for the reply... So by using the left-hand edge of the dial I should be free of voice emmissions.
Is there anyway I can get more white noise on the shortwave band, as my Valve radio doesn't have basicaly no white noise coming through on the shortwave band??? Is there anyway to inprove this?
Many thanks Lance.

Posted: Jun 4th, 2013 01:17 PM
  PM Quote Reply
9th Post
sparks

Hi Lance,
My viewpoint on this is that 1485kHz (202m) was one frequency that provided Jurgenson with some good combinations of audio frequency spectra and dynamics (from the radio speaker) necessary for the formation of EVP - at that period in time, and at his location.

In chapter 24 of "Sprechfunk mit Verstorbenen" , Jurgenson mentions that "Lena" used a special sound frequency that she fashioned from the overlapping of certain sounds and which would have sounded in most cases like a toneless, meaningless hissing. Also he mentions that the "friends" were able to shape the sound frequencies of the radio waves by instantly modulating the existing sounds.

But most importantly, in chapter 43 he mentions being able to turn the radio dial carefully and hear Lena's voice on almost every frequency.

I tend to conclude therefore that 1485khz was one of many useful frequencies he used that time, but probably holds no specific relevance today, but did work for Jurgenson back then.

regards,
JEFF

Posted: Jun 4th, 2013 02:30 PM
  PM Quote Reply
10th Post
lance

Hi Jeff...
Thanks for your reply...
I know Marcello Bacci frequencys are 7 to 9MHZ on the shortwave band but I can't get no white noise on my 1950tys valve radio it's very quiet accept when you hit a broadcast channel.

This is why I choose to work on the 1500-1485KHZ as it holds a lot of white noise for the voices to work with. And Anabela Cardoso from ITC journal still tunes one of her radios to this frequency, so I thought I would try it.

I am not using any antenna, and at night when the house is quiet I get very little broadcast because of this?

But if Lena's voice was able to be heard on almost every frequency I think I will work loosely around the frequencys?

The last thing I want is to have a false positive...So I want to be away from all regular voice emmissions to be sure..

Many thanks for your thoughts Jeff, take care, Lance

Posted: Jun 5th, 2013 04:16 AM
  PM Quote Reply
11th Post
Jan

If you use 1485 kHz you will get voices - and music - because it's exactly the frequency for numerous Classic Gold stations and BBC local stations all over the UK!

But I think Sparks is on the right track. (I wish I was there at Jurgenson's experiments to hear what he heard.)

You can tune between stations on MW, but you'll just get splatter(from the stations' sidebands). You may be able to interpret this as direct voice communication, but is that what it really is? Or is it just splatter from radio stations?

Assuming your old radio is working properly (and a radio that age will probably need most of the wax paper capacitors replacing, along with one or two resistors, a valve perhaps and some re-aligning) then you should get more noise if you add an aerial. Just push the stripped end of 10, 15 metres, or more of wire into the aerial socket. To minimise noise from domestic appliances, get the wire outside, high as possible.

Then just tune to somewhere where there are no stations. The shorter wavelengths particularly, at night, will have fewer stations.

You can check the sensitivity of any radio very easily and is particularly effective on SW;

1) connect the aerial.
2) tune to where there are NO signals.
3) pull out the aerial.
4) if the noise goes down the radio has sufficient sensitivity for the frequency to which it is tuned.

This works because the noise you are receiving is atmospheric/cosmic radio noise. (Though in practice, if you live in an urban environment this will be mostly man-made noise from domestic electronics, low-energy lighting, computers, etc.)

If the radio is sensitive enough to pick up cosmic noise, that's sufficient because any AUDIBLE radio signals have to be above that noise. Making a radio mere sensitive won't improve things, because if a signal is below the natural (or man-made) noise, it is still below the noise, no matter how sensitive the radio is.

Unfortunately, the higher in frequency you go, the less sensitive old radios tend to be and the less cosmic/atmospheric natural noise there is. To get the noise you want you'll have to try this test on different spots on the dial.

And even that's a bit of an over simplification, but more than enough techno babble I'm sure!

Good luck.

Current time is 05:39 AM  
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Direct Radio Voice Experimental > Direct Radio Voice?????????????? Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1417 seconds (20% database + 80% PHP). 26 queries executed.