ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register
ITC Bridge > Paranormal > Paranormal - General > Loud pop or bang associated with apparitions

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Keith Clark, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Loud pop or bang associated with apparitions  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: May 23rd, 2013 07:13 AM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
Frank Douglas

Was out at Lowery Creek Parrish Church last night. Church was built in 1635 and burned down in 1868. This church and graveyard are assocciated with Bacon's Castle (Arthure Allen's home) and the "Ghost lights of Bacon's Castle".

I'm researching for an upcoming investigation and was out at the churchyard doing some EVP and Spirit box work (Kept hearing the names Richard and Robert via the P-SB7).

Anyway... left the churchyard around 9pm and drove home. Was setting up to go through the recordings and saw a shadow out of the the corner of my eye to my right. Raised gooseflesh, hair on my arms and nape standing straight up. I turned to look at what was there and it disappeared and there was a lound pop (sounded like a small caliber gunshot...22 or 25 caliber) right next to my right ear. I was off the chair and back to the wall in a heartbeat.

Seemed almost like a mini sonic boom where the air slaps together behind a jet.... filling the void as it were.

Has aneone ever heard of anything like this?

Needless to say I never got around to the recording review. Tonight I guess.

Last edited on May 23rd, 2013 09:23 AM by Frank Douglas

Posted: May 23rd, 2013 08:27 AM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
ArizonaEvp
Super Moderator

Hi Frank,

Here's a short AtransC article on Precursor Sounds. They include pops, clicks, knocks and the sonic boom types that you describe and are usually followed by an evp although I have recorded mini booms that upon review...were the evp.

http://atransc.org/articles/precursor_sound.htm

If you find the sound you mention, please consider uploading a sample.

Take Care & Good Luck,
Ron

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

Posted: May 23rd, 2013 08:37 AM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
Frank Douglas

Ron

Thanks for the link. Unfortunatley the sound was not during a recording session.

I was home setting up to review recordings that were made at Lowery Creek earlier in the evening.

This seems more like the bang was associated with the shadow departing. Air slapping together filling the void the shadow left in it's wake when it departed.

Last edited on May 23rd, 2013 11:04 AM by Frank Douglas

Current time is 08:31 AM  
ITC Bridge > Paranormal > Paranormal - General > Loud pop or bang associated with apparitions Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1314 seconds (23% database + 77% PHP). 26 queries executed.