ITC Bridge Home 

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, Keith Clark, fratka, EVPDave, ArizonaEvp  
AuthorPost
You have chosen to ignore Rachel EVP Voices. click Here to view this post

nil

Congrats with the completed study!

Since you are asking for comments:

These are loud and clear and long voice recordings, results which seem to be rare with unmodified recording equipment.

I listened to a few examples and for only 1, I would agree with the interpretation, maybe due to that I am using different languages than English most of the time.
I got the impression that voices seem to be in the language currently used most of the time. I also tend to hear Scandinavian when I reverse british English. Several of your examples sound Scandinavian to me with actual interpretations, after reversing they sound English, but hard to interpret.

Also, I wonder how sessions influence frequency of occurrence, i.e. did you record for comparable time duration before/after sessions to see if voices are equally frequent?

You mention several recorders at the same time, do you have the examples recorded with different recorders? I think this would maybe be the first such simultaneous recording, I never heard of any example that manifested on 2 or more recorders.

For critics, it is hard to prove that no person was talking and the voices are EVPs, maybe videotaping the sessions and voice spectra would help to some extend?

pol

I'm impressed by the clarity of the voices... are they really spirits?

alisonkirkbride
Banned

Hi Rachel,
Really good report and your evp examples are outstanding! Unfortunately because of their clarity you will have the usual problem of 'they can't be real' ( we have already discussed this so you know where I am coming from)!
It is such a shame when captures as good as this are questioned because of their excellence. The energy in your circle must be amazing. As you know we have also worked with the SSPR and boy are they hard work? lol
The best thing is to keep doing your research, disregard any sniping and the less pleasant personalities out there and continue to make your fantastic responses available for others to hear, stuff as good as this needs to be heard.

Alison

alisonkirkbride
Banned

Hi Rachel,

Thanks, I would love to if ever I am in your area. We have been to Newstead Abbey today (former home of Lord Byron). As well as some cracking evp's my son got some great photos, the best one was when he took a photo of an old mirror dating from 1700, and there is clearly a man looking back at him! It was really good because the weather was bad so the abbey was empty and we more or less had the run of the place. The guide told us she would be willing to open up at night for us for a nominal fee if we would like that :thumbup: no need to ask twice!

Alison

alisonkirkbride
Banned

Here is the photo taken by my son, it was the mirror in Byron's bedroom which was in an ornately carved frieze dating from before 1700.

He took another photo last year of the same mirror and in that one there was a lady dressed in a long brown gown in the background even though he was the only person in the room.

Alison

Attached Image (viewed 278 times):

1700's mirror Byron's bedroom.jpg

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1532 seconds (23% database + 77% PHP). 35 queries executed.