ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: lance, Keith Clark, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Latest Water Images  Rating:  Rating
AuthorPost
You have chosen to ignore NYevp. click Here to view this post

Posted: Mar 29th, 2013 10:17 AM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Hi,

Pardon I haven't been as active lately on the forum, my attention is drawn away elsewhere.

I like your water pictures, as well as the work of others. I found it to be a very strange area of ITC. Once during a psychic reading I was told that it was difficult for spirit to show their faces using water and the methods I was using, and like many areas of ITC - some ends up being live communication, and some is perceived as communication when it is not. Still, if we look at the method, there is no doubt that spirit can and does present their faces in water and light (light being the key) and produce not only some very interesting pictures, but sometimes some beautiful art. The best part is it helps us unfold our natural mediumship.

If I may, I would like to remind that energy (and spirit using it) does not appear in any particular direction, up, down, sideways, forward, backward, etc. When we capture a picture, we only see a frontal 2d image.

If you rotate your image 90 degrees clockwise, you will find an older couple right there in the middle (black and white), bundled closely together and posing. Because of the refraction of light and ripples/waves (which vary the wavelength) their image is squished and needs to be stretched width wise a little to be properly proportionate.

Would you kindly repost pic again so we can see them?

I admire, respect, and also encourage all who work in ITC towards the next step of our evolution.

In light,
Keith

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Mar 31st, 2013 03:28 PM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
Frank Douglas

In the first image there is a large male face in the center of the pan/

I see 4 additional faces in the second image. Two pairs, or couples.

The first is just to the right of the bright glare (gray faces). The second paring is on the far right at the edge or side of the pan.

I am more intrigued by 2 separate sets of initials.

"ZA" in white below the pair of gray faces (printed almost typed).

"ESM" in green to the left of the paired green faces(if the image is rotated it would be slightly above and to the right (this appears to to be hand written/flowing).

Cheers
Frank

Last edited on Mar 31st, 2013 03:32 PM by Frank Douglas

Current time is 11:05 PM  
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Video ITC (Water and reflection methods) > Latest Water Images Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1577 seconds (32% database + 68% PHP). 24 queries executed.