ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge has evolved into our sister site iDigitalMedium.com Please join us there or look us up on Facebook. For those of you interested in LIVE streams, go to http://idigitalmedium.com/streams ~ Ron & Keith

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, Keith Clark, fratka, EVPDave, ArizonaEvp Page:  First Page Previous Page  1  2   
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Panasonic RR DR60  Rating:  Rating
AuthorPost
 Posted: Apr 4th, 2017 03:21 PM
  PM Quote Reply
41st Post
EPIC

Ive had the issue with data missing before. It actually happens more often than people think, especially with Spirit Box sessions and older EVP recordings.

One trick I found is to video tape the play back of these recordings i.e. listen back immediately, on camera. This creates a backup, and the potential for more evidence.

I have proof that a response has changed over time by doing this method (which is freaky af).

Also John Huntington on YouTube has experienced this before with an upload he did a few weeks ago.

Spirits/Entities/Demons can and will erase data if they see fit!

Posted: Jun 3rd, 2017 06:06 PM
  PM Quote Reply
42nd Post
onionman

Hi - hey is there any way to record on the RR-RR60 WITHOUT having the voice activation come on?  I want to use it for EVP sessions, which require stopping after I talk giving spirits several seconds to reply, while still recording in case they do.  If the recorder stops recording in silence every time, I have no use for it at all, which is a shame.  So far i have been unable to get it to record after i stop talking....

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

Posted: Jun 6th, 2017 11:13 PM
  PM Quote Reply
43rd Post
lance

onionman wrote:
Hi - hey is there any way to record on the RR-RR60 WITHOUT having the voice activation come on?  I want to use it for EVP sessions, which require stopping after I talk giving spirits several seconds to reply, while still recording in case they do.  If the recorder stops recording in silence every time, I have no use for it at all, which is a shame.  So far i have been unable to get it to record after i stop talking....

Hi Onionman, To my knowledge the DR60 only works with voice activated setting.
After you speak, and leave a silent space, it should start recording when spirit speaks or when a noise is heard? Have you got the mic setting on High sensitivity, this should help?
Hope this helps, Lance.

Last edited on Jun 6th, 2017 11:14 PM by lance

Posted: Jun 7th, 2017 01:02 AM
  PM Quote Reply
44th Post
onionman

Thanks!   Yes I do have it set to high, and the odd thing is I HAVE sometimes had it record entire EVP sessions of several minutes with out stopping recording even in silence. But now, it won't do it and I have no idea why...  Haven't changed anything that I am aware of! I must have gotten really lucky since now I can't duplicate that.  I'll be selling it for sure if it won't let me record sessions where recording keeps going even as I am silent.  Have no use for it otherwise. NO idea why it has sometimes but not others. Thanks for your input though :)

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

Current time is 12:19 PM Page:  First Page Previous Page  1  2     
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Electronic Voice Phenomena (EVP) > Panasonic RR DR60 Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1190 seconds (17% database + 83% PHP). 24 queries executed.