ITC Bridge Home 
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Electronic Voice Phenomena (EVP) > MARRIED COUPLE REUNITED beyond the veil EVP (one for the books)

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, Keith Clark, fratka, EVPDave, ArizonaEvp  
AuthorPost
dkenda

I've known Stuart and Elayne for almost 30 years; They're "extended family" friends. They came for coffee at my mother's antique shop every Saturday for the last 20 years.

Elayne died in 2011, Stuart (85 yrs old) passed on Feb. 28, 2013. He'd had a stroke around Christmas. We visited with him the morning of the 28th in the nursing home. While we talked the Pope's abdication blared over TV...bells, bells, bells.

The next morning my mother called to say he'd died in the night. I had the Ghost Text app on- 2 messages appeared, one right after the other, "Apartment available" and "Order bell strike" Stuart, no doubt about it! I grabbed the recorder.

Stuart has an ultra-dry sense of humor; Very apparent on the recording...

Hear them @

http://youtu.be/PD3OeM6f6e4

I use a shielded Ghost Box radio; Super clear!!

drrh

Hi Kenda,
I haven't been over here for awhile but we talked on Facebook. That was so nice to hear when he said Beautiful to leave the body. And my friends always say they are not dead if I say something about them being dead. My friend Gary says all the time. "I'm standing right next to you". Most times I'll see him out of the corner of my eye and know it's him because he was so tall I'll see him up higher, about 6 feet or so. Personally I can't wait to get over there to see for myself how it is!!
Talk to you, Debbie

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1319 seconds (32% database + 68% PHP). 25 queries executed.