ITC Bridge Home 
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Electronic Voice Phenomena (EVP) > Spirit closes a recording session- loud and clear

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, Keith Clark, fratka, EVPDave, ArizonaEvp  
AuthorPost
dkenda

There's usually a point during a recording when someone says "that's all" -This session, the clarity of communication both startled and delighted me:

Attachment: DW_B1215 (DVR) STOP CUT NOW STOP.mp3 (Downloaded 942 times)

dkenda

Interesting, we'd had someone break into one of our cars a couple of days before this...Spirit appears to be commenting on the happening...love the car horn effect!

Attachment: DW_B1215 (DVR) break in WALKED IN (CAR HORN).mp3 (Downloaded 863 times)

Spider

Wow!!; in there I hear 'the best of, from a male voice, then a female voice very quietly says, Michael Jackson.

and also something is said in regards to 'the bedroom' in there.
Did you hear any of that?

dkenda

Hi-

Cool! No, I didn't listen super closely- just to the really obvious vocalizations.

Do "the bedroom" and "Michael Jackson" sound like they're embedded? Every time I do one of these I hear people talking away in the adjacent room. I'll have to dive back in-

Thanks for the heads up:smile:

Kenda

Spider

I wouldn't necessarily say they are embedded, the chances are you catch them already having a conversation in progress. That is why a lot of times I don't bother recording my introduction to them, nor the date and time(I list that when it has been downloaded and put into a file). I always have a talk ahead of time with them, asking about what I am specifically looking for answer wise. A lot of times, it gives them time to contact whom ever it is I may want to talk specifically with. I also say that they can go ahead and talk about what ever they may have concerns about. When I go to record, I simply press 'record' and see what ever comes up in the first couple of minutes. I normally will record only for 5 minute intervals...........deciphering a lengthy recording can become too tedious, and I feel I may miss something. I normally then do a follow up to the previous recording, especially if I have been given information. Of course, I do ask some questions during a session, leaving enough time for them to respond.

They are there, even though we may think they are not. Some just like to sit back and watch us go thru the paces. It must be amusing to them at times, them knowing we cannot see or hear them!

Each and every EVP I get is just as amazing as the very first one!!

dkenda

Pretty much my protocol as well- the interesting part of this recording technique is you get the frequency sweep stuff right along with commentary occurring in the room.
I've kind of changed directions; Began working with 'guides' (at least Spirit that consistently weighs in) -mediumship of sorts.
At the top of the current sessions I'm asking for anyone who might be present and wanting to reconnect with Loved Ones to come forward, say their names, names of Loved Ones, etc.
There's a stalwart male visitor who drops in occasionally; Tends to get his shorts in a knot, "Not another SEANCE here!!" (I don't think he's a resident.) The "STOP" sounds like him.
I always ask only those who WISH to participate do so:blush:

I'm with you, Lisa- cherish each and every word!

You have chosen to ignore Rachel EVP Voices. click Here to view this post

dkenda

Hi Rachel,
Yes, it's a scanner.

I love the "Stop!" A lot of times there's a point where they'll pipe up with some variation of "That's it!" "Cut" "That's enough." "Done" etc.

The clip concerning the car break-in I like primarily because they honked a car horn:biggrin:

Kenda

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1287 seconds (23% database + 77% PHP). 27 queries executed.