ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register
ITC Bridge > Paranormal > Paranormal - General > Going through my audio again.

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Keith Clark, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Going through my audio again.  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Jan 31st, 2013 06:05 PM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
darrensweet

Hi guys, been going through lots of my audio lately, even the nasty ones. Since i have found better ways to clean my audio ie with more cleaning like filters etc, boy I am ashamed to say, that half the things i thought i was hearing, was completely wrong. Do i feel like a right plonker.I even sent some of this to a moderator here, phoned some good friends and sent some to a famous radio guy, in a state of panic.When the moderator here said he couldn't hear what i was hearing, it made me worse.Well so far so good in what i am hearing now.How easy is it to misplace what we are actually hearing, until you put the audio through filters etc.My opinion now is that most of what i was hearing was from a reliable source ie good entities.Apart from that one day, of non electrics, and i have seen two ghosts too, which i told Rachel about, its been cool.Even my oldest audio has been transformed into amazing things i never heard before.So everybody line up outside my house, and when i open the door, each take a turn in slapping me.Darren, you are now king of the plonker society.I still hear Azeban though, that hasn't changed lol.Thanks, Darren.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

You have chosen to ignore Rachel EVP Voices. click Here to view this post

Posted: Feb 3rd, 2013 07:10 AM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
darrensweet

Hi Rachel, there is lots I haven't gone through,yet, but the ones i have including, older ones, well its embarrassing but good at the same time.Been busy as hell recently so haven't had time to do anymore as yet.Anyway i am back in love with the afterlife.Thanks, Darren.

Posted: Feb 3rd, 2013 06:03 PM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
pol

Actually i sat more comfortably with my perception of the afterlife pre- use of EVP.. ie. prev. just imagined a Heaven & perhaps an alternative for the baddies... but now it's like something of a lottery what happens to you when you pass over ... actually I'm even petrified of what I could expect! - & who from my past I may reluctantly, be thrown into the company of ??
Am I alone in this fear...
( or maybe just a rational extension of being a worry-wart)

Further.. not knowing what to expect makes me even want to choose
oblivion! (if had the choice - which doesn't seem like we do)

Posted: Feb 3rd, 2013 06:21 PM
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
pol

Darren - often I've found if the messages you believe you hear don't make any sense, (like not making any sense if being said by a living person) then you can quite take it for granted it's not what is being said.
Having said that, I think I heard someone mention that messages can in fact mysteriously change in themselves ? ... Don't know that for sure?

Posted: Feb 3rd, 2013 09:09 PM
  PM Quote Reply
6th Post
darrensweet

Hi pol, i've never heard that before. How do messages change by themselves, that is interesting. I too have a great fear of the beyond as in the sense of have i made the right choices in life etc. To know there is something after though is a relief as i also have a fear of death. My interest in ITC is to paint a bigger picture of it in my mind and of course talking to spirits. Thanks, Darren.

You have chosen to ignore Rachel EVP Voices. click Here to view this post

Current time is 12:36 PM  
ITC Bridge > Paranormal > Paranormal - General > Going through my audio again. Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1742 seconds (27% database + 73% PHP). 29 queries executed.