ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, Keith Clark, fratka, EVPDave, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
EVPs from camera  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Jan 24th, 2013 01:44 PM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
richeyjo

We have been able to validate what spirit is saying by cenus, birth, and other historical records from the 1800s. It appears she has the original owners of her housevisiting her. They built the home in the mid 1800s. So far they have given her names, ages, relationships, as well as other info. There are several members coming through, sometimes answering her questions, and sometimes it seems they are just talking to one another or trying to describe what their life was like back in the 1800s. She has been able to find headstone at the local cemetery, anothr way of validating what is being said. I originally started to post the historical records and first EVPs on my site, but now that they are speaking to her almost on a daily basis, we have created a site just for her. There are too many EVPs to upload, but if you want to hear some of them, go to http://www.pauldingcountyspirits.com. I'd love some feedback.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Jan 31st, 2013 02:38 AM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
PSB7USER

I just looked at your website, the Paulding County Spirits, and noticed that you have a StealthCam as well. I have one, and have captured many weird anomalies, but have yet to hear anyone give the camera praise. What is your opinion of it, and have you found a way, via HDMI, or any other connector, to create a "live" view, so you know what you are shooting? Also, have you found a way you can "shoot" at a specific area without first activating the motion detector?

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

Current time is 03:25 AM  
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Electronic Voice Phenomena (EVP) > EVPs from camera Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1079 seconds (16% database + 84% PHP). 26 queries executed.