ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Photography (Images taken with still cameras) > Pics of intense light anamoly- new home built on top of graveyard

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Keith Clark, fratka, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Pics of intense light anamoly- new home built on top of graveyard  Rating:  Rating
AuthorPost
 Posted: Jan 24th, 2013 04:43 AM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
dkenda

*Note the change in trajectory...seemed to move in an intelligent fashion. Shots taken in a dark space.
"Ghost talking" app. states "fifteen remain"

(proof the age of a structure isn't necessarily the deciding factor)

Attached Image (viewed 415 times):

New Home (light anamoly) built on top of graveyard.jpg

Last edited on Jan 24th, 2013 04:53 AM by dkenda

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Jan 25th, 2013 09:37 AM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
Spider

Your right, the age of the structure is not a deciding factor. The place could have been many things at one time or another. What may be there is some residual energy still present, and if the area had been inhabited by the living also, what they perceive on their plane of existence is seen to them but not us. The app. stated that there are 15 remaining may be totally true!

The light anomalies sort of back up that there is definitive energy still present there. With the capabilities of camera/video equipment, more and more people are finding thnigs they never imagined finding in the past. I have a friend that lives in Milton, Florida, and the photographs he able to get are phenomenal!! Check out the website if you can. It is:

http://www.ghostencampers.com

Look at the picture archives. Some pictures are hard to figure out, but the vast majority speak for themselves!

Spider

Posted: Jan 25th, 2013 10:05 AM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
dkenda

Wow, I see what you mean about your friend's site...My first thought, got to be a medium! Folks in Cassadaga don't often take pics like that, sheesh. -Though a friend of mine in the Camp did capture a fully formed Spirit forearm w/hand patting someone on the back during a seance, she took it and immediately passed it around, couldn't believe my eyes.

Great stuff- Thanks for the link!

Regards, Kenda

Spider wrote:
I have a friend that lives in Milton, Florida, and the photographs he able to get are phenomenal!! Check out the website if you can. It is:

http://www.ghostencampers.com

Look at the picture archives. Some pictures are hard to figure out, but the vast majority speak for themselves!

Spider

Posted: Jan 25th, 2013 11:00 AM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
Spider

Your picture sure did have some energies moving around there. Were you able to take more than one picture? My friend in Florida will go outside at night, sit down, and have chat with the what he calls the spirits of the land. He is definitely a medium of sorts. He will ask a question, and asked to be shown something, and they will oblige him. He is confortable with the spirits, but his partner isn't so keen on all of it! It scares him. My friend can take up to 500 pictures in a night sometimes! He will go thru them and pick out ones that he thinks that others will be able to understand and see.

He says he always uses the ISO setting on his camera. I have no clue what the ISO setting is or does, but he does capture some pretty intense pictures. Some had accused him of taking pictures of 'swamp gas', fog, and even smoke! That makes him mad.......I can't blame him! His pic's are always the same way. He doesn't embellish pictures, or photoshop them at all!! Awhile back, The Bio Channel did a story about his property on the show, 'My Ghost Story'. They will show it again every once in awhile.

There is a new show out, and it is called 'My Ghost Story, caught on camera'. He has contacted them to see if they would like to go thru his pictures, the more recent ones.

My friend's name is Mike, and he'd be more than happy to talk with you about the pictures! He does let people come to his place and check it out if they'd like to. Tell him Lisa referred you!! It's a great piece of property he's got there, all kinds of great history connected to it.

I've listened to some of the audio's from his video's and caught some good EVP's!

Have a great day!!

Lisa

Posted: Jan 25th, 2013 12:29 PM
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
dkenda

Actually this was almost an inadvertent capture...the house sits literally on top of graves:blink: (The home owner "doesn't believe in all that stuff" so night visits aren't possible right at the moment. My bet is activity will ramp-up immediately upon occupancy)

However! I DO have a friend whose property fronts a huge graveyard. I'd probably be able to do some photographing onsite- get a slew of EVPs every time I record there.

I'd love to visit Mike's place- I definitely believe his pics; Takes a huge amount of dedication and gratitude (we all know about that)- Thankfully Spirit seems more than willing to help.

Bright Blessings,

Kenda

Posted: Aug 20th, 2013 05:19 PM
  PM Quote Reply
6th Post
David_Bolton

Hi,

Fascinating pictures of orbs at your friend's website! I say so because just a few weeks ago, my brother and I went "Ghost hunting" at the Gettysburg battlefield, and my brother took a few photos in which just such orbs were present. The strangest thing: I blew up the photos later, and saw that the orbs actually had a sort of pattern in them (see attached photo). In the original photo (which I can't attack, since it seems there is a limit of one attachment), the orb was small, and looks just like some of those in the pictures at your Florida friend's site. What could this be? Any "natural" explanation, or is it something "ghostly"? Not a speck of dust on the lens, since some photos my brother took have these things in them, while other photos have none at all.

I'll be interested in anyone's input!

- David

Attached Image (viewed 363 times):

Orb-A-400pc.jpg

Posted: Aug 21st, 2013 03:51 AM
  PM Quote Reply
7th Post
dkenda

Hi David,
Yes, I definitely believe Spirit Lights or Orbs exist...Ironically, cellphone video seems as good a device to capture their activity as any SLR!
Really easy to spot true orbs on video. Check this vid out- I know the photographer; She lives in a very active home in UK- gets similar results on a regular basis (lots of EVP as well)
*Note the velocity and trajectory of the anomalies- dust doesn't move like that...and the shape is certainly not characteristic of any insect:

http://youtu.be/omTufAkCCVA

Enjoy, Kenda

Last edited on Aug 21st, 2013 03:51 AM by dkenda

Posted: Aug 22nd, 2013 01:21 AM
  PM Quote Reply
8th Post
David_Bolton

Hi Kenda,

Thanks for the link! The skeptic in me is tempted to say those moving things are bugs... BUT some of the motions certainly do not look like the way bugs move! And considering the orbs my brother photographed, the things in the video could well be a similar phenomenon.

Now, if we could only figure out exactly what sort of ghostly phenomenon it really is...

- David

Posted: Aug 22nd, 2013 03:43 AM
  PM Quote Reply
9th Post
dkenda

David,
I know how you feel- If I hadn't seen orbs/light movement like this myself, I'd be inclined to doubt it too.
I know they emit a physical "pop" when they pass through matter/glass- whether this is a discharge or small explosion of some kind I don't know. And (possibly most importantly) EVPs captured in the presence of orb activity tend to substantiate Spirit Orb Theory.

Kenda

Posted: Aug 22nd, 2013 05:07 PM
  PM Quote Reply
10th Post
David_Bolton

Wow, Kenda, interesting..

About those "pops" when they pass through glass: did you ever manage to record them?

the first "orb" I ever read about was in the Autobiography of Casanova, that I read back in college. He said that one night, he was walking from one town to another, going through some woods, (this was about 1755, I believe), and he saw a glowing orb of light on a path parallel to his, probably about 10-15 meters away. It seemed to be following him, moving along this parallel path. He did not believe in "spirits", and did not associate this orb with spirits, aliens, or the like; for him, it was just a strange curiosity at the time. Of course, with what I know now about such phenomena, I think it may be safe to say that his was a very early account of the same phenomena that occur today: orbs that create crop circles, for example, or even the ones we occasionally pick up on photos. There's SO much to ponder, isn't there?

- David

Current time is 10:01 AM  
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Photography (Images taken with still cameras) > Pics of intense light anamoly- new home built on top of graveyard Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1454 seconds (24% database + 76% PHP). 27 queries executed.