ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Keith Clark, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
It could be a crime.  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: May 10th, 2007 12:38 PM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
Old-Frank

It seems there are some "researchers" out on the net that feel they can threaten, and intimidate other reseachers that may contradict their speech,  research, or results. I have gotten these threats myself, and it's very disturbing, and uncomfortable. 

Making these threats to shut people up is a crime, and could be "conspiracy against rights" if two or more people are involved, which seems to often be the case when these researchers making the threats have others that lurk on forums and groups for the purpose of forwarding any contradictory material to the perpetrator of the threats. See attachments.

I just want to make it perfectly clear, that I will not tolerate these threats to myself, or any users of my boxes, or the results from the boxes, or anything I might be working on. And it is regretable that the forums have to used to make these statements.

Old Frank

Attachment: Title 18.doc (Downloaded 958 times)

Last edited on May 10th, 2007 12:41 PM by Old-Frank

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: May 10th, 2007 12:38 PM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
Old-Frank

In addition, I have one more related document.

Old Frank

Attachment: IC3-flyer.pdf (Downloaded 872 times)

You have chosen to ignore Tazmom. click Here to view this post

Posted: May 10th, 2007 05:59 PM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Hi Frank,

I agree with you, and support you. In addition, if any of these events ever occur on this forum please notify me. If they already have, please contact me and it will be dealt with.

Simply put: Anything but harmony and positive cooperation will not be tolerated on this board. It is clearly stated in the forum rules.

Zero tolerance.

Keith

Current time is 03:57 PM  
ITC Bridge > Current Events / News > What's happening in the world > It could be a crime. Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1430 seconds (34% database + 66% PHP). 27 queries executed.