ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Keith Clark, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
More often..  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Jan 18th, 2013 12:06 PM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
darrensweet

Hi guys, after trying to wrap my head around the last few days and year to be precise, I was wondering how often have you had responses whilst doing EVP or ghostboxing etc, from relatives or friends who have passed away. I have only had one, who was my wifes grandfather and good friend of mine. It was my very first evp, just after my very first attempt at ghostboxing, where before this I had 3 synchro events, and during the ghostbox session, the radio i was holding knocked off in my hands, then there was this weird feeling around the room, and then a slap on my mirrored wardrobe right in front of me. Shaking I lay back on my bed, pressed record on my olympus recorder, and 32 secs into the 1 and half minute recording, her grandfathers voice was there. Three days before this i was at his grave, and just before i left I asked if he would come show me if the afterlife exists, as we would often talk about this in his house..This not only blew my mind for several months solid, but changed my views on life, and what we are..I often wonder though, why they do not do it more often..Thanks guys, Darren.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Jan 21st, 2013 07:39 PM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
Gizmo

What did he say?

Posted: Jan 22nd, 2013 09:23 AM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
darrensweet

Hi gizmo, i know this is going to sound strange but he did a father christmas, ho ho ho!.Why i guess,it was just before christmas , before this happened 3 strange events happened.My wife is a manager of a pet store here in the uk and before we left, they were showing me a fish tank decorated in a santa scene,complete with santa ornament. Then driving home as i was telling my wife that tonight i was going to conduct my first ever ghostbox session, a car that came off a roundabout in front of us had EVP on its registration, as the words were coming out of my mouth, i pointed this out to her, and said do you know what that stands for.Then just before the radio knocked off in my hands, just before i captured the evp, the word SANTA, came out of the spirit box really loud.Then when i pressed record on my recorder as i said earlier shaking like a leaf, i captured his voice saying this.I dont know how much people beleive in signs and synchronicities, but i am a big believer in those things.Thanks, Darren.

Posted: Jan 22nd, 2013 05:36 PM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
pol

First EVP I could identify as probably an Italian relative was the message from a female - "non disperato" meaning "don't despair".. I was upset that a favourite pigeon was "taken by a hawk" (as told), a subsequent EVP I heard the pigeon in spirit (at night - no other bird sounds) making a vocalisation of being angry (it was a most vocal bird when alive) .. it seems someone in spirit was goading it to make a sound to reassure me it was still around in spirit.
Have also heard a man with accent mention my name - probably father given the way pronounced.

Current time is 11:35 PM  
ITC Bridge > Paranormal > Paranormal - General > More often.. Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1404 seconds (33% database + 67% PHP). 26 queries executed.