ITC Bridge Home 

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, Keith Clark, fratka, EVPDave, ArizonaEvp  
AuthorPost
Vicki Talbott

Hi all,

I plugged my SW radio directly into Adobe Audition through the headphone jack to get this one, so I could not hear what was said until playback, nor could I record my voice speaking (I did not speak).

I had it turned up way too loud.  I hear a female say "Woops" followed by a male saying "Turn down the sound."  Then as I did so I hear what sounds like the question "Is it down?"  Then I think a male says "Yep, that's how you pick up noise."  Comments more than welcome!  Thanks, Vicki

Attachment: woopsturndownthesoundetc.mp3 (Downloaded 1140 times)

Keith Clark
Administrator

Hi Vicki,

This file is notably clearer than any that I've received myself............I'd say you have a pretty good connection there. Very neat. It's improving already. Is this a one-time thing, or are you experiencing regular communication through the radio now?

Also, it's O.K. to post these files from the radio in the DRV Experimental thread. It's clear that these voices are not formed from the static from the radio (as evp), but rather coming through the radio itself (drv). Of course, these files are fine here also.

Talk to you soon,
Keith

Vicki Talbott

Hi Keith,

I was wondering where to put this.  I should clarify that I could hear these voices but not clearly due to the static--I denoised on low for clarity.  I'm experimenting regularly with both radio and DC6.  I have had very clear results using the radio, and they have been mostly relevant, although I have intruded upon a conversation or two that didn't seem to involve me:biggrin:.  The tulips one was from SW radio static and really great in my opinion since as I said we were right in the middle of the tulip festival. 

I'll post these under DRV experimental in the future.  Thanks for listening!  Vicki

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.2071 seconds (47% database + 53% PHP). 25 queries executed.