ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: lance, Keith Clark, fratka, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Video of a mirror through steam  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Jan 5th, 2013 05:03 AM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
CDS

I recently did some evidence analysis for a group. This evidence contained a video of a room that had some light anomalies pass through. What was more interesting to me was what I had found surfacing in the mirror. Here are a few still frames I pulled out to show the group.

The steam came from the coffee pot. I thought it was very interesting the effects of the steam on the glass.

Here's the actual video footage.

Last edited on Jan 6th, 2013 02:26 AM by CDS

The Southern New England Paranormal Society (SNEPS)
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Jan 9th, 2013 04:17 PM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
ReshRick

I did catch the Blue light!
Wonderful video. I was never able to identify the lights you menitoned at 28 & 35 seconds respectively, though?? Maybe I just wasn't watching the correct area. I'm curous as to where the video was taken though. Very comfortable looking room! :wink:

Nice catch!

Posted: Jan 9th, 2013 06:33 PM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
CDS

It's not my evidence. I only became involved in analyzing it.
The light anomalies are great but I've seen hundreds of them, the faces in the mirror behind the steaming coffee maker is very intriguing to me.

The Southern New England Paranormal Society (SNEPS)

Posted: Jan 10th, 2013 08:29 AM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
Drachenzahn

I did see the blue light too. I do see the faces in the mirror - plus some more: two in the picture frame; several on the back of the sofa - and the clearest to me is a dog on the lamp-shade next to the door. To me, it looks like an australian shepherd, clear as day!
I have marked the spots:

Attached Image (viewed 507 times):

original- marked.jpg

Posted: Jan 10th, 2013 11:27 AM
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
ReshRick

Chris used a term called "surfacing" in the mirror. Those are the types of anomalies that had me wondering if I was "wishing" I had caught something. Very hard to see, but looks like a face nonetheless.... If you more experienced guys\gals see that as Spirit, I am going to have to go back through my images and bring up the ones I missed.

I would hate to have Spirit work hard to manifest an image, and have me just disregard it - That seems quite disrespectful of me.

Yes, I can definitely see all the faces that were marked by Drach as well as the one sin the mirror - now that I know what to look for!

Thanks for the lesson! :wink:

Current time is 02:38 AM  
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Video ITC (Feedback loop methods) > Video of a mirror through steam Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1175 seconds (17% database + 83% PHP). 26 queries executed.