ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register
ITC Bridge > Ask a Question, Give an Answer > Opinions, advice, techniques, software, and methodology > Recorded myself speaking "reverse speech" -Spirit overlapped me

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: lance, Keith Clark, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Recorded myself speaking "reverse speech" -Spirit overlapped me  Rating:  Rating
AuthorPost
 Posted: Jan 4th, 2013 05:09 AM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
dkenda

Hi all!

Always open to possibilities: Have heard Spirit speak in "reverse" on recording so...

Recently discovered EVP recording falls under the category of Physical Mediumship. I'm not capable of disengaging my emotional center to the point Spirit can speak through me... Occurred to me it MIGHT work if I intentionally spoke gibberish and reversed it.
Impressed with initial results. In fact, the files contain distinct vocalizations that are definitely not my speech pattern at all (man's voice, higher woman's voice)

Further verification: Recorded the same message the same day on the 'ghost box'!!

In the following clip I hear a reference to "Marduk" (pronounced Marduke)- thought to have been an inhabited planet in our solar system located between Mars and Jupiter... destroyed millions of years ago (those who support this theory assert the Kuiper asteroid Belt contains remnants of it)

Attachment: DW_B1189 (Mix-down) site upload segment.wav (Downloaded 959 times)

Last edited on Jan 4th, 2013 05:54 AM by dkenda

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Jan 4th, 2013 05:19 AM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
dkenda

The technique: Settle myself down into light meditative state...focus on the intent to record and reverse the recorded file. Ask for Spirit's help.
Record whatever pops into your head (approx. 3-5 minutes).

Upload, reverse. Using a multi-track mixing function I quadruple the track, mix-down (gives it added depth)...you can dump 3 of the 4 tracks from the multi-track and add the mix-down as the second track, mix again, etc.

**Save every step just in case.

Kenda

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

Current time is 12:24 PM  
ITC Bridge > Ask a Question, Give an Answer > Opinions, advice, techniques, software, and methodology > Recorded myself speaking "reverse speech" -Spirit overlapped me Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1272 seconds (27% database + 73% PHP). 26 queries executed.