ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register
ITC Bridge > Members > Introduce yourself > Well Hello there!

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, lance, Keith Clark, Deborah, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Well Hello there!  Rating:  Rating
AuthorPost
 Posted: Jan 3rd, 2013 04:15 PM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
ReshRick

Hi All!!

My name is Rick and I had just stumbled on to your site in my relatively new obsession -slash- curiosity. I have always been interested, yet somewhat intimidated by the "Ghostly Ghosts" & Horror movies - certainly I am not looking for any demons or ghouls in any way to invite anything bad into my family (can you sense the amount of 'Hollywood' in my experience?) but, I recently learned about ITC after a run of interest in NDE stories and events.

I saw a couple Youtube video's on ITC and showed my wife. We have both been struck with quite an interest and would like to learn more and try harder to "see, hear or speak" to the other side.

I watched a video on Water Reflective ITC and was amazed my first time through! I got so excited, that I am now wondering if I am actually seeing what I think I see (some if it is so greyscale & grainy I MUST be seeing things) or if I have actually picked up spirit pics.

I would love to be able to post some of these pics somewhere, get some opinions on them and would love some suggestions on how to continue my experimenting, and at the same time, contribute to this group. I would also love to see the work you folks are doing here in the variety of ways that ITC can be done!

At any rate, I hope even an inexperienced new guy like me can contribute something as time goes by!

Hope to meet y'all soon.

Regards always,
Rick
PS
Can YOU see a face here?

Attached Image (viewed 181 times):

Dad-Cropped.jpg

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Current time is 09:46 AM  
ITC Bridge > Members > Introduce yourself > Well Hello there! Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1317 seconds (25% database + 75% PHP). 25 queries executed.