ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Keith Clark, fratka, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
This is Spiricom related  Rating:  Rating
AuthorPost
 Posted: Dec 30th, 2012 09:18 PM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
Brian Jones

Hi everyone,
                       Brian J. here. I've been working on itc for about fourteen years.. far at far over the top levels.. I'll save that story for now.. but here's how the Spiricom fits into this matter.. just this evening, I went to one of my other posts here with Spiricom audio I had dissected a few years ago... what I did was download that file from the itcbridge website and dice it up to use as a carrier soundscape for my brand new itc instrument... after all these years, I think I've finally cracked that door open to hear the voices on the other side which have always been tauntingly muffled... Please listen to this file if you will and let us know what you hear of it.. I'll hold off on saying what I hear so I can get an idea of how someone else will hear it.

Thank you , and a Happy New Year here to us all in a day or so !

Brian

Attachment: sample-XS-1.mp3 (Downloaded 1121 times)

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Dec 31st, 2012 08:33 AM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
ArizonaEvp
Super Moderator

Hello Mr. Jones,

Welcome back.  My....it has been a while hasn't it?

I see you've made some good progress.

I will PM you what I hear so as not to influence anyone else.

I also hear a secondary response embedded within the binaural beat of your clip.

Residue analysis also indicated 1 ~ 2 other responses but I shall leave them alone for the moment.

Kindest Regards,
Ron

Posted: Dec 31st, 2012 03:44 PM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
urkel23

Last edited on Dec 31st, 2012 03:46 PM by urkel23

Posted: Dec 31st, 2012 03:46 PM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
urkel23

I didn't hear any words, only noise in this clip.

Sorry,
-Steve

Posted: Dec 31st, 2012 06:06 PM
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
Brian Jones

Hi Steve,
                thanks for the feedback.... no need to be sorry. To date, you are the only person who states he cannot hear anything but noise, everyone else has heard at least part of what I do without my suggestion. It can't be said enough, we all have very individual ways of perception, and I've noticed to a very high degree, mine can be at different levels at different times... this is why I've been very consistent since 1998 to present my samples with the caveat label ' I hear this as ' , or ' I initially hear this as '.

For me, this latest advancement in my instrumental approach has added much resolution to the actual audio signals I can document... in other words, cutting the muffled aspect of the signals by a very strong degree.. This for me has been job number one, and the focus of fourteen years of experimental building of devices... With the very enigmatic nature of these anomalous audio or ? signals, I doubt that it is possible to remedy this factor of individual personal perceptions... now that I am confident of advancing in my primary objective, I am going to focus on my own personal perception issues, which has everything to do with my overall being I suspect... this stuff sure is fascinating !

thanks again for the input Steve !

Brian

Posted: Jan 1st, 2013 11:06 AM
  PM Quote Reply
6th Post
Spider

There are two voices involved. The first ones speaks before the louder speech comes thru. At the 14:00 mark I hear "Mr. Jones", it is very faint, but there, spoken by a male voice. Then at the 15:00 second mark, that same voice says "The moon", very quiet, and more is being spoken underneath the louder speech, I just can't make it out, but definitely a second voice.

At the 16:00 second mark I can hear "What's the range", and at the 17:00 second mark I can hear "The moon far up"

"(Mr. Jones), (the moon) whats the range, the moon far up."

I listened straight off the computer, no head phones. This is just my interpretation.
Spider

Posted: Jan 3rd, 2013 04:53 AM
  PM Quote Reply
7th Post
dkenda

Hi Brian,

I definitely hear speech...From 16.0 to 17.0 I hear "I'm sorry-" -with or without headphones. 17.0 to 18.5 is a bit less discernible...first pass I thought I heard, "-Not this time." Seems to repeat "Sorry...not this time."

When you say you "chopped up" the Spiricom frequencies- would you elaborate on that please?

Interesting file!!

Kenda

Posted: Jan 3rd, 2013 06:37 AM
  PM Quote Reply
8th Post
eyewave

I hear nothing as well ----

Posted: Jan 3rd, 2013 07:55 AM
  PM Quote Reply
9th Post
EVPDave

I hear the clip as "Brian, this is Jeff"

Posted: Jan 3rd, 2013 07:20 PM
  PM Quote Reply
10th Post
Brian Jones

Hi everybody,I see a couple people made notes of what and where they heard things of the audio sample at the top of this page... I see a couple people have made notes of what and where they heard embedded phrases/words in this file... that is a constant with most files it seems... I have a way of looking at that phenomenon...I have had a clear number one goal for myself since right around early 1999, and that has been to do whatever I can to create a system/method ?? where the voices come through louder and clearer.

I am confident that I did this to at least some degree after the first few years of literally usually pushing myself 30-70 weeks most often during this period of very experimental and creative work. What I found out above all else.. people hear things quite differently.. I could probably offer a few intelligent comments of my impressions of what this may mean, but I don't really want to write any books here... this will probably be a long enough posting before I'm done hear.. Let me use this audio sample to illustrate something I've been trying to point out for about eleven years..... take a listen to this if you will :

OOPS ... I guess I'll have to start a new topic to add a link... I'll go do that now

Posted: Jan 3rd, 2013 10:53 PM
  PM Quote Reply
11th Post
kgs

Hi Brian,
I've listened to your clip and am able to hear a few different things but I want to download it in wavepad so I can be certain of what I hear before posting it. However I have a question for you if you don't mind answering!! When You say your "instrumental approach" what exactly do you mean by that? I'm fairly new to all of this but I seem to hear more in the clips(my own and others)than most, it's been that way since I first started listening to these nearly a year ago(I see there are several people on here that have the same "problem" which makes me feel less abnormal!) The layering and muffled voices are my two biggest pet peeves! I havent been able to figure out how to use the filters in the software I've used (don't know what values to put in to get rid of, or keep, what I want!) I've been stumbling around looking for an easy or consistant way to "clean up" the muffled/high pitched utterances and separate the layers without a lot of luck. The best tools I've found thus far have been the Speed and Pitch adjustments. I use wavepad for the most part because it allows you to adjust these separately (have a few other pieces of software that do a decent job for some of the "issues" but I keep going back to Wavepad) I first started using them in effort to clean up the muffled and high pitched screechy voices (making minor adjustments in pitch and speed) but I discovered that I could do a decent job of separating some of the layering if I did more "extreme" adjustments of the pitch (and making minor adjustments to speed) I am finding "normal" sounding voices and meaningful utterances at levels (both extremely high and extremely low) that you'd think would make the voices unintelligable. I am amazed at the kinds of things I've heard doing this in fact the most meaningful stuff is often buried the deepest (or even on the Reverse)and they often go from something that was very hard to make out to something very easy to hear and understand!
I am constantly on the look out for new tips, tricks, software or tools to get the job done (and differnt ways to record)so I wondered what you were using or what you meant by your post!

Last edited on Jan 3rd, 2013 10:58 PM by kgs

Posted: Jan 4th, 2013 09:43 AM
  PM Quote Reply
12th Post
Brian Jones

To kgs .... first I'll address your question about my ' instrumental approach ' .. meaning, the instrument or apparatus I use to facilitate the ' voices ' coming through.. I just scrolled back up to see where I'd specifically mentioned ' instrumental approach ' ... it looks like I was referring to my very latest creation specifically... as far as this device goes... I am literally quite pleased and excited about it... I just built the rough version of it less than a week ago, and it is not yet completed, but in using the Spiricom audio I've modified through it, I have finally crossed a line I've been fighting for since 1999 or maybe even slightly before.

I am not going to be publishing what I've put together for awhile... I've spent thousands of hours of my life building experimental equipment and conducting countless experiments to get to the basic point of being confident that I can facilitate these messages to come through clearer for myself anyway.. it does appear just from offering this one sample at the beginning of this topic thread that these messages are not yet coming through where everyone can hear them.. in fact if you read Steve's posting, you can see that some people cannot even make any of this out... though with this particular sample, the collective feedback I've received indicates that most people can.

About your posting kgs... I am mighty impressed with your passion, vigor,and drive to clarify what you are analyzing.. not that many people seem to be so driven... I wasn't planning on posting here again for awhile, but I felt compelled to address your question and offer you some praise for your passionate commentary and thorough approach that you've described... If you would like to at some point, please contact me through email.. you could find me through my website at  http://www.audiomedium.com/ this website has been on hold for a long time now.. in the next few weeks or months.. I might just be getting in there and building it back up.. not sure, I need to take care of some issues in my life I've neglected hard for a long time to give more priority to the struggle of the ITC experimentation which led me to the December's achievement.

I would like to say now that I probably will not be back here for awhile, other than to follow through on my promise of posting some info. regarding the audio file of Amigo the dog... which I will do on Sunday Jan.13, 2013.. this will be posted in the topic column I started last night for this purpose ! Take care everyone ...
Brian

Last edited on Jan 4th, 2013 09:48 AM by Brian Jones

Posted: Jan 26th, 2013 10:30 AM
  PM Quote Reply
13th Post
Ray

Brian,
interesting clip,after listening to it once I thought I could hear "Brian..This is Brad" but the more I listened it almost sounds like "Dad" as opposed to "Brad"?
Ray

Current time is 08:27 PM  
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Dedicated SPIRICOM Forum > This is Spiricom related Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1709 seconds (34% database + 66% PHP). 26 queries executed.