ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register
ITC Bridge > Members > Introduce yourself > ITC/EVP documentarian in Los Angeles

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, lance, Keith Clark, Deborah, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
ITC/EVP documentarian in Los Angeles  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: May 8th, 2007 12:42 PM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
psi_research

Hello All,

I'm Bill Murphy, a producer of documentaries about  paranormal phenomena. Although I've been a consultant for networks and production companies in need of large scale editing solutions for the past 10 years, I also enjoy participating in investigations through several local groups. I now combine my profession with my desire to record the activities of those researching this field and present their findings. However, I am comfortable working in a research environment in an attempt to refine communication methods with those without detectable physical bodies. Not just ghost, energy beings as well. I participate in ITC experimentation, and I also am a proponent of Frank's Box, EEG measurement to correlate to psychic events in all their forms, and EVP recording.

See http://www.ghosttown.tv

Although this particular site is to gain exposure for a Louisiana documentary about a post-Katrina paranormal investigation, I am also responsible for covering the overnight investigations of some of the larger locations known in this community as being active with unexplained activity. These involve hundreds of people staying for several days and we record their experiences as they happen.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: May 9th, 2007 05:02 AM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
fratka

Welcome Bill,

Glad to see you could make it. Feel free to contribute your experiences or ask just questions? We have a lot of talented ITC researchers on this forum in several aspects of ITC research. Its always a pleasure to welcome one more.

Regards,

Frank

Posted: May 9th, 2007 08:22 AM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
Vicki Talbott

Welcome Bill,

I watched some of the clips at your site, and the documentary looks very interesting.  Thanks for giving us this link.  Glad to have you here.  Vicki

Posted: May 9th, 2007 10:35 AM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
psi_research

Vicki hey! It's me Bill, your lunch buddy from the Atlanta AA-EVP conference. How've you been? Thanks for checking out the Ghost Town site. I now cover the Darkness Radio overnight trips, which includes several prominent speakers at each location. But for me, that AA-EVP conference will be considered one of the most important experiences ever.

I joined this forum after Frank, the creator of a fantastic ITC instrument, joined this forum. So what's happening with you?

Posted: May 9th, 2007 10:59 AM
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
Vicki Talbott

Hi Bill!

Good to meet up with you again, even if it is in cyberspace.  Glad to hear you are working on such worthwhile projects.  That conference was an excellent one, wasn't it?  Looking forward to the next and hope to see you there.  As for me, I am branching out into DRV and live EVP through a program called DC6.  Still getting my feet wet, but with the dedication those on the other side have shown, we should be getting some good results regularly (we hope) in the near future.  Frank and I once belonged to the same group, interacted there,  and I have heard the EVP from Frank's Box--cool!  Talk to you soon, Vicki

Posted: May 10th, 2007 06:05 PM
  PM Quote Reply
6th Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Hi Bill,

It's a pleasure to meet you. Your work sounds very interesting.
I hope you find this forum an enjoyable place to communicate with others.

Keith

Posted: May 10th, 2007 09:53 PM
  PM Quote Reply
7th Post
psi_research

Hey Kieth, it's great to be here. I am usually hesitant to join new forums since there are a few I already particiapte and others that I've been meaning to. But I followed Frank here (I can't bring myself to call him "old frank") since I'm totally into his particular research. He sent me the link and I see I have another friend here, Vicki, and this site is well organized.

I do enjoy what I do as it keeps me immersed in this field. I'm forever a student of all things mysterious, and by producing documentaries about a subject that's fascinating to me I learn more about it.

-Bill

Current time is 07:53 AM  
ITC Bridge > Members > Introduce yourself > ITC/EVP documentarian in Los Angeles Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1317 seconds (24% database + 76% PHP). 26 queries executed.