ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register
ITC Bridge > Paranormal > Paranormal - General > What are your views on the nature of spiritual reality.

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Keith Clark, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
What are your views on the nature of spiritual reality.  Rating:  Rating
AuthorPost
 Posted: Dec 28th, 2012 10:21 AM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
darrensweet

Hi guys, would like to hear others opinions, on what you think through your own experiences or not, on how everything works ie what is the bigger picture of what we are, spirit worlds and realms, reincarnation, science etc. basically whats going on, in your opinions.Thanks Darren.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Dec 30th, 2012 06:26 AM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
Gizmo

I'll bite.

I'm a newbie here, so this might not be the best place to start posting.  But this question is the one we all are contemplating, isn't it? 

I think my short answer is "I don't know."

But I've been really looking into this for several years now, after having experienced and witnessed a lot of things in my life that were pretty astonishing.  I'm not particularly psychic, which frustrates me.  But I figured being tenacious might count for something, so I dug into experiences others had and tried to look for patterns.  I believe there is order here, and if patterns emerged, then conclusions - or at least theories- might be drawn from them.

What I've come to believe is that everything is one.  We are all part of all of it, spiritually.  We are like sparks in a huge fire of spirit.  We are parts of a whole, but individuations as well. We are energy.  I think that when we are born, we choose our incarnation while still in spirit.  I think we send a part of us into a human body to experience life.  I think we forget in order to do this, and I truly believe we are not wired to remember.  I think we are protected from contact in order for this experience of life in a physical body to be pure.  And I agree with my husband's opinion that psychic ability is more like a chink in the armor than a "gift."

I'm pretty sure it's okay to contact beings, but I think it's quite important to try to understand WHAT you're contacting.  All entities are not dead humans. THIS I'm certain of beyond any doubt.

I believe after death, the soul lingers about for a while, maybe a couple of days or weeks. Then, I believe it moves on, shaking off contact with its former life and going back to where it came from before this incarnation.  I believe there are those souls who are stuck here, for one reason or another.  Some simply are unaware they have passed.  Others are traumatized and can't figure out what happened or what to do.  Some wish to stay wandering the earth and choose not to move on.  Those are not the norm. 

I think a strong medium can sometimes connect with and speak with the deceased, but I think they need help on their side too, in order to connect.  These are dead people, only a small part of the bigger picture.

The other entities who seem to mill around in the lower astrals are not human.  I have learned the term "astral wildlife."  I like it because it describes the multitude of beings that populate this plane.  Some are insect-like.  Some are animal like. ( I have been interested in the type that scratches and growls.  3 scratches, burning, usually with some sort of growl or laugh accompanying it.  ) Some are very intelligent.  But most of them are not things you really want attached to you, or to be tangled with.  They seem to be attracted to us, and look for ways to attach and draw our energy.  They can be encouraged or discouraged, depending on how we act.

I don't believe in evil, per se.  I think there are dangerous entities out there that are extremely toxic to us, but that this is their nature.  Much like meeting  a cat is not usually a good thing for a mouse; meeting one of these guys is not good for us.  Cats are not evil.  But to the mouse, they might appear so.  This is why communicating with an entity needs to be done with care.  Sometimes, you can get the attention of something that is not so nice.  Don't invite it in.

I believe we have much more 'power' than we know.  I think that we do have ability of intent to push away those things that we might find aggressive or damaging.  I think we have the right and ability to do so.  We also can attract them by opening the door to communication.  It pays to be cautious.

I come from a different place than a lot of investigators.  I come from a place of intense curiosity, but with a goal of understanding in order to be able to make these things stop.  I used to wish to have more contact and to speak to the dead; or to communicate with higher spirits.  I am now not so sure.  There is no doubt in my mind that all these things are possible, because I have experienced them.  Where the doubt comes in is with the idea that communicating involves the equivalent of walking blindfolded into a swamp that is populated with mosquitoes, quicksand, and hungry alligators.  I'd just like to know who I'm dealing with before I decide to strike up a conversation.

Posted: Jan 1st, 2013 10:12 AM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
darrensweet

Hi Gizmo, no need to bite lol, just your view, which was very nice to read.Of course we are all looking for the answers, and perhaps in this life we will not know them all, or meant to, just have enough communication and thats it.Through the crazy information messages I have had since I started ITC, my honest answer is also I do not know. For a time I thought I was getting the bigger picture, and through recent events and communications my views that i once had, have evaporated mostly.The views I once had were; There is a spirit world called EDEN, that we come from, and go to when we die.When we die we go back to our soul groups or communities on eden by the river of eternity.When we are ready to learn or evolve or try another test we go to one of the spiritual schools, like earth etc.With all this are different dimensions and levels of learning, that we can choose. Then we go there to experience and learn in whatever body and life conditions that exist along there with you. That was my old way of thinking and i hope its right.Since recent events my views have changed more towards this; There is a spiritual world with souls (EDEN), there are also races of aliens involved that are not happy with humans and souls and are trying to eliminate that for some reason i do not know.I also believe that some other aliens may posess souls and are spiritual in nature, and are good guys.The other race may not be this way ie souless.That is what i think is the real spiritual battle between good and dark forces that exists in the universe.Of course this is just a view and not fact in any way, although I have been told about EDEN, and also a battle going on between aliens and heaven, amongst other things.Thanks, Darren.

Posted: Jan 1st, 2013 11:51 AM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
Gizmo

Hi, Darren,

I think the larger picture involves a whole plethora of beings.  In this field, there is a naive tendency to group all spiritual beings into one of 4 categories.  If you experience something paranormal or tangle up with some type of entity, it has to be a ghost, a demon, and angel or spirit guide, or a residual haunting.

This is like saying the animal in your front yard is either an elephant, a fish, a donkey, or a tarantula.  There are more choices.  And to limit it to only those things is quite a simplistic approach.

I'm with you on the idea that so-called aliens are inter-dimensional.  Part of why I agree is based on my conversation with someone I've met online who is an alien abduction victim.  For most of his life, he thought this was from outer space.  It has only been recently that he has been told that these beings are not of this dimension.  Like any other kind of astral wildlife, they are not human.  But they can intrude into our world and influence people who are good receivers.  I don't think it is a coincidence that this guy is a remote viewer and very psychic. 

There is a whole menagerie of possibilities of beings dwelling around us in what some call the lower astral plane.  Some are dangerous to humans by nature.  Some will attack.  Some are benign.  Some are just annoying.  Some are kind of friendly.  Some lie.

I believe that if you open a door and invite contact, you will get it if you are in any way vulnerable to it.  If you are NOT protected by a natural sheild that allows us to live our lives unmolested, then this is where the door gets open.  It's difficult to shut it once it has.

In my belief structure currently, I would say that the souls and spirits of people who have passed on and who linger are only a tiny part of the whole picture.  Care must be taken in willy nilly contacting whatever is out there because the invitation is hard to revoke once it has been accepted!

Posted: Jan 1st, 2013 02:32 PM
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
darrensweet

Hi Gizmo, I think you summed up a bigger picture perfectly there, its nice to hear other peoples views on this most amazing subject and reality.Thanks, Darren.

Posted: Jan 8th, 2013 04:36 AM
  PM Quote Reply
6th Post
dkenda

Interesting that the "new frontier" is as close as a hair brushing the skin...perhaps "door opening" is programmed into one's energy, that the process of becoming interested in seeking answers is an illusion?
Everyone comes to this site/realm of thought through completely different channels- could experience be the result of "unfinished business"?

Posted: Jan 8th, 2013 11:27 AM
  PM Quote Reply
7th Post
Gizmo

dkenda wrote: Interesting that the "new frontier" is as close as a hair brushing the skin...perhaps "door opening" is programmed into one's energy, that the process of becoming interested in seeking answers is an illusion?
Everyone comes to this site/realm of thought through completely different channels- could experience be the result of "unfinished business"?
It could.

But my leanings are that we are all immersed in the everything, and that in order to function, we need to be shut off from the distractions and interferences of knowing too much, or sensing too much.

Sometimes, we have chinks in our armor.  Sometimes, we wander where the veil is thin.  These thin places are where the defenses are down, and we can sense things.

I think humans are born seeking.  Experience and living is the reason I think we are here.  Curiosity leads us all in different directions.  And when survival needs are met, we seek the spiritual.

Don't you think this quest is also inherent in our natures?  I do.

Posted: Jan 8th, 2013 02:19 PM
  PM Quote Reply
8th Post
dkenda

-In a manner of speaking.

Modern life does a good job of providing endless distractions. People living closer to the land have the a better chance at noticing...

Ask a question, answers pop-up all around us
-Sometimes "on tape" Lol

Posted: Jan 8th, 2013 02:45 PM
  PM Quote Reply
9th Post
dkenda

Seriously I don't know if you can ever be absolutely protected, especially if you were born hard-wired to communicate with Spirit (of which I am not one). The individuals I know fitting that description began to interact at a very young age. There's no invisible "door" to slam shut. Turning off perception is akin to unseeing the elephant standing in front of you.

Teaching the non-communicator self to be hyper-aware is another story; Similar to developing emotional intelligence- the individual experienced the same emotional system all along, just wasn't conscious of the nuances.
Of course in that case Spirit might have to drop kick him or her when he or she isn't tuned-in, but...
-Maybe that's why some nouveau seers are treated so roughly, Hmmm

Posted: Jan 8th, 2013 03:24 PM
  PM Quote Reply
10th Post
Gizmo

dkenda wrote: Seriously I don't know if you can ever be absolutely protected, especially if you were born hard-wired to communicate with Spirit (of which I am not one). The individuals I know fitting that description began to interact at a very young age. There's no invisible "door" to slam shut. Turning off perception is akin to unseeing the elephant standing in front of you.

Teaching the non-communicator self to be hyper-aware is another story; Similar to developing emotional intelligence- the individual experienced the same emotional system all along, just wasn't conscious of the nuances.
Of course in that case Spirit might have to drop kick him or her when he or she isn't tuned-in, but...
-Maybe that's why some nouveau seers are treated so roughly, Hmmm
Absolutely.  Some people (like my husband, too!) have had this 'chink' in their armor from birth.  The door doesn't slam shut because there is no door.  When these people are physically at their strongest, they seem most able to deflect it.  However, I'm beginning to notice a correlation between physical strength (health, enough sleep, lack of unusual stresses,etc.) and psychic strength.  I wonder if you too have found that when you're at your lowest, the psychic stuff floods in?  In my husband's case it most definitely does!

With some people, there seems to be a correlation.  With others, none.

Also, another thing I am finding intriguing is that often the people who 'receive' their psychic abilities later due to a NDE or a brain injury have abnormalities in the right frontal lobe of their brains.  It isn't universal, but it is frequent enough to deserve note.

As for the new kids getting manhandled :  If they are newly open, then there is a distinct possibility that they are sending out indications of this like a kind of beacon.  They would not be naturally equipped to shield or to be able to avoid contact with things that can 'beat them up.'  This is where both discretion and proactive behavior might be helpful.  In other words, don't talk to strangers or go to places where the bad guys hang out kinda thing...

Posted: Jan 9th, 2013 05:11 AM
  PM Quote Reply
11th Post
dkenda

Gizmo wrote:
Absolutely.  Some people (like my husband, too!) have had this 'chink' in their armor from birth.  The door doesn't slam shut because there is no door.  When these people are physically at their strongest, they seem most able to deflect it.  However, I'm beginning to notice a correlation between physical strength (health, enough sleep, lack of unusual stresses,etc.) and psychic strength.  I wonder if you too have found that when you're at your lowest, the psychic stuff floods in?  In my husband's case it most definitely does!

Absolutely- in fact I'm wrestling with an upper-respiratory thing right now and was amazed by the amount of activity in our room last night.
During a recording session yesterday, condolences were offered "Sorry you're sick!" My friend (a lovely person and accomplished Reiki healer who crossed 15 years ago) said "Kenda" -haven't heard her in ages!
When I'm sick my mind chatter slows down to a crawl -very similar to twilight time before sleep- heightened sentience.

Once asked an ultra-conservative man if he'd ever experienced leaving the body; His answer, "Of course- doesn't everybody when they're sick?" He went on to describe finding himself floating above his reclining physical form. Another time the same man confided, when faced with a seemingly insurmountable problem he'd ask his deceased father for help and always got viable answers.

Last edited on Jan 9th, 2013 05:37 AM by dkenda

Posted: Jan 9th, 2013 05:53 AM
  PM Quote Reply
12th Post
dkenda

Gizmo wrote:

As for the new kids getting manhandled :  If they are newly open, then there is a distinct possibility that they are sending out indications of this like a kind of beacon.  They would not be naturally equipped to shield or to be able to avoid contact with things that can 'beat them up.'  This is where both discretion and proactive behavior might be helpful.  In other words, don't talk to strangers or go to places where the bad guys hang out kinda thing...

Too true- It's unfortunate that Ghost Hunting "the reality game" has become so popular...without the proper intention/attention communicating with Spirit can be dicey on so many levels. I would never recommend anyone go blithely taunting energies in a mental or penal facility -or ANYWHERE for that matter.
It's not the interactive Haunted House experience people!!

Posted: Jan 9th, 2013 06:33 AM
  PM Quote Reply
13th Post
CDS

IMHO-
When one drops into a any environment with intent to communicate with whatever is there, the intent is a open invitation and you never know what might happen by.

A lot of people do not realize the dangers involved. Some choose to emerse themselves in the paranormal when they are not forced to deal with it daily like sensitives do.

The Southern New England Paranormal Society (SNEPS)

Posted: Jan 9th, 2013 07:51 AM
  PM Quote Reply
14th Post
dkenda

CDS wrote:
IMHO-
When one drops into a any environment with intent to communicate with whatever is there, the intent is a open invitation and you never know what might happen by.

A lot of people do not realize the dangers involved. Some choose to emerse themselves in the paranormal when they are not forced to deal with it daily like sensitives do.

Hence the "not doing it for s%*&s and giggles" suggestion. Think it helps to put the time in to consciously interact with 'guides' one might have around- probably somewhat more helpful to investigate with an entourage so to speak.
I work with a group that facilitates property blessings...Onsite frequently pick-up the "on-living" woman who originally founded the service on recording.

Posted: Jan 9th, 2013 01:44 PM
  PM Quote Reply
15th Post
Gizmo

If you, as a sensitive, have dedicated your time to helping people in a paranormal pickle, you have my great admiration.

There are too many who are suffering, and not nearly enough who are willing or able to help. More are joining the ranks of the afflicted every day, it seems.  I partly blame all the copy cat paranormal partying inspired by television.

And the sensitives who search for answers to the things that they must deal with on a daily basis have my support, too.

As for the people who go looking for trouble in places where the energy is awful, I have quite a few concerns.  I might be the world's largest chicken, but I'd no sooner go into a place like that than I'd go into a cage full of hungry tigers carrying raw meat. 

Just as those who have very strong psychic abilities are often wishing for it all to stop, those who have weak ones often are looking for ways to rev them up.

Maybe all this hobby haunting hunting will go the way of scrapbooking and beanie baby collecting, and leave it to people who understand what it is they are risking, and what they are after.  

Posted: Jan 10th, 2013 04:28 AM
  PM Quote Reply
16th Post
dkenda

It's definitely a phase...I'm optimistic- hope that when it's all said and done western society will adopt a greater appreciation for the whole transition process- hospice programs certainly help toward that end.

-Perhaps then it won't be considered "too disturbing" to include those who've gone before in family celebrations etc. :)

Posted: Jan 10th, 2013 05:10 AM
  PM Quote Reply
17th Post
dkenda

darrensweet wrote:
Hi guys, would like to hear others opinions, on what you think through your own experiences or not, on how everything works ie what is the bigger picture of what we are, spirit worlds and realms, reincarnation, science etc. basically whats going on, in your opinions.Thanks Darren.

Hi Darren,

I've asked those same questions many times, offering Spirit a teaching vehicle in the form of various recording devices. Am in process of beta-testing a ghost-speak app, Ghost Radar Legacy- have noticed some obvious consistency in terminology. They refer to themselves as "vapor folks" "electric sail or sale" A "graph" or "diagram" refers to form on the physical plane and beyond -there are the repeated references to love as well as pointed allusion to near-future happenings.

Of late the following terms repeat over and over- "William" "James" "Germany" "England" "poetry" "religion" "love" "spirit"
Yesterday the following emerged- (Spacing is determined respective to the exact time words occur)

I'm nursing an upper-respiratory condition..."Weak love" I believe refers to my inability to function as an energy supplement

Attached Image (viewed 305 times):

William James communication (web).jpg

Last edited on Jan 10th, 2013 05:35 AM by dkenda

Posted: Jan 10th, 2013 05:48 AM
  PM Quote Reply
18th Post
dkenda

If this is William James the psychologist, it's particularly interesting...William developed an interest in Spirit mediums, was president of the American Society for Psychical Research- he actually coined the term "parapsychology"

James worked extensively with a gifted Spirit medium by the name of Leonora Piper, recording detailed documentation of her readings.
**Here's the interesting part: though he deemed Spirit mediumship a legitimate endeavor, he NEVER believed the "soul" survived death...thought the medium's nervous system or energy alone produced the evidence.

I attended a transfiguration seance recently during which I'm convinced James appeared at least twice:

Attached Image (viewed 310 times):

William James Comparison pic (web).jpg

Posted: Jan 10th, 2013 05:50 AM
  PM Quote Reply
19th Post
dkenda

Sorry, MIFI malfunction :bored:

Last edited on Jan 10th, 2013 05:56 AM by dkenda

Posted: Jan 10th, 2013 05:51 AM
  PM Quote Reply
20th Post
dkenda

Sorry, MIFI malfunction :bored:

Last edited on Jan 10th, 2013 05:54 AM by dkenda

Posted: Jan 10th, 2013 05:52 AM
  PM Quote Reply
21st Post
dkenda

William James, the second comparison:

**Note the signature shape of the mustache-

Attached Image (viewed 341 times):

William James Comparison pic II (web).jpg

Last edited on Jan 10th, 2013 05:53 AM by dkenda

Posted: Jan 10th, 2013 10:55 AM
  PM Quote Reply
22nd Post
Gizmo

dkenda wrote: William James, the second comparison:

**Note the signature shape of the mustache-

Where did the seance photo originate?  Who took it, if I might ask?

Posted: Jan 11th, 2013 05:59 AM
  PM Quote Reply
23rd Post
dkenda

I filmed the entire seance and have to admit I was amazed by the number of distinct personalities I observed. The medium never opened his eyes yet the majority of the faces were looking right at us. I also saw a form displaying the characteristics of an "energy squid" that flailed about in the air around an audience member's neck.

I was sitting in the footprint of the door-swing, in the corner- no one around me...Spirit touched my head and cavalierly flipped my hair!
A friend of mine snapped a pic at the end- in the frame there was a perfectly formed Spirit forearm and hand (the white bones -including metacarpals in the hand- were apparent and the flesh looked like milky opaque vapor). It appeared to be touching the back of the woman in front of her. The friend is an Orb photographer, saving the pic for an up-coming book. (afterward I felt pretty drained for a couple of days. Spirit must have siphoned energy, there were individuals there seeking energy healing).

I don't manipulate video files beyond applying a "one-click" filter to the entire segment -brighter, duo-color etc. While analyzing this one I kept getting messages referring to "tin"...nothing really popped out at me until I hit the duo-color filter and then I 'got it' ~tin-type!! Out came the Spirit personalities :)

Current time is 11:52 AM  
ITC Bridge > Paranormal > Paranormal - General > What are your views on the nature of spiritual reality. Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.2258 seconds (23% database + 77% PHP). 33 queries executed.