ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, Keith Clark, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
HOW TO POST AUDIO.  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Dec 20th, 2012 04:46 AM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
darrensweet

Hi guys, just had a pm from a member telling me my audio is not coming out, I have no idea how to do this, as i spent ages trying to get them to post on here due to the size limit.I literally haven't a clue how to get them the right size.I know they are wave files and i converted them to windows media player, then send to compressed zip folder where the size in properties says 4.87 kb. Seriously this is the first time I have tried this and have a lot of audio evidence i need to post. If anyone can show me that would be great.Thanks guys, Darren.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Dec 20th, 2012 07:16 AM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
ArizonaEvp
Super Moderator

Hi Darren,

The website only allows file uploads that are less than 1 meg in size.

To share your audio with us you could:

Convert your wav files to mp3 at approx 128 kbps and break up long segments and post as  Session xx - Part A - B - etc.

You could sign up for one or more free user accounts at box.com.  The free account  allows for 5 gig of storage and a 250 meg limit per file upload.  Then you could just post the link for sharing and everyone could preview or download your clip(s). 

Here's the box.com link: https://www.box.com/pricing/

You could post your work to youtube and provide a link.

Hope this helps,
Ron

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

Current time is 10:23 PM  
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Frequency Sweep | Radio Sweep Tuning > HOW TO POST AUDIO. Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.2373 seconds (28% database + 72% PHP). 27 queries executed.