ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, Keith Clark, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Some of my audio communication  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Dec 19th, 2012 04:22 PM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
darrensweet

Hi everyone, just posted yesterday about the amazing year of communication i have had in the EVP section yesterday and realised today I was meant to have posted it on here. The communication I have had as been immense to say the least and if you read my other post you will have a better understanding of whats been happening. i have finally organised every file for posting, took a while yesterday, and some of the last few sessions have really changed my views and perception of who i have been talking to to be honest.It all started with things of spirit guides, hybrid souls and another planet i've incarnated on, to more profound messages and mentioning of two beings that have blown my mind.They have referred to my grandfather as a watcher for my brother, my wife being an elf, our spirit names, they call me spirit often,and hybrid and toopa my spirit name, and also builder?.Everything to who was involved with babel, to spacecamps in the ether, and babel the end of people and putting me (hybrid) back on a ship and fetching me back here.the two amazing beings mentioned in two seperate audio files are ISAR and to my still utter amazement JESUS.As I have said in my earlier post this past year has been incredible.It has changed me as a person and obviousley the world around me, in a big way hearing these things.Mr. Lance Reed, was with me when the being ISAR was mentioned, in a live session we did not so long ago.I am now convinced that the majority of this experience is down to alien spiritual communication, going by some of the information and the things they have said to me. I will start with some of my earlier audio, and work up to the latest.The PSB7 device that I use scans at 100ms about 10 radio stations per second, so please clean up as much as you can, and slow the audio down to half speed for best hearing as some words are obviuosly not as clear as others.I slow down half speed when reviewing my audio on my voice recorder, and clean on wavepad later , and also if need be slow it down there.Granted on reveiwing on my recorder, i pick it up mostly straight away.The first file is called Disciple for Eden.This is part of a long recording, when i was first starting communication, trying to contact my nan, when this message just came through. It says " DISCIPLE FOR EDEN,WE COME, TO GO TO SCHOOL, IN THE HOPE TO WAKE UP IN THE MIST OF EDEN, TRY AS YOU WILL, HELP YOURSELF." I have cleaned using only auto spectral subtraction on wavepad.It starts at 3min 53 secs.If you dont mind guys, I would like to just keep posting my audio to have your thoughts, thanks,Darren.

Attachment: DISCIPLE FOR EDEN.wma (Downloaded 754 times)

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Current time is 08:14 PM  
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Frequency Sweep | Radio Sweep Tuning > Some of my audio communication Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1506 seconds (39% database + 61% PHP). 25 queries executed.