ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, lance, Keith Clark, Deborah, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
UNBELIEVABLE  Rating:  Rating
AuthorPost
 Posted: Dec 3rd, 2012 04:06 PM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
darrensweet

HI EVERYONE, MY NAME IS DARREN SWEET. I HAVE BEEN RESEARCHING LIFE AFTER DEATH, FOR THE PAST YEAR AND A HALF, WITH AMAZING RESULTS. ANYWAY I JUST HAD THE MOST EMBARRASSING EPISODE OF MY LIFE. I JUST HAD A DOCTOR COME TO MY HOUSE TO ASSESS ME FOR INSANITY, BECAUSE I "TALK TO BOXES", AS THE DOCTOR WAS TOLD BY MY OWN MOTHER, WHO THINKS I DO TOO MUCH SPIRIT COMMUNICATION.THE DOCTOR WAS ACCOMPANIED BY TWO POLICEMEN.BASICALLY I WAS BEING ASSESSED FOR BEING PASSIONATE ABOUT GHOSTBOXING. TO SAY I LAUGHED ALL THROUGH OUR CONVERSATION WITH THIS SHRINK WHO STARED AT ME THOUGH I WAS NUTS AND TRIED TO EXAMINE ME AND MY SB7 SPIRIT BOX AS IF WE WERE ALIENS.TO SAY I AM IN DISBELIEF AND OUTRAGED AT MY OWN MOTHER, WHO A COUPLE OF WEEKS AGO WAS AMAZED AT THE INTELLIGENT RESPONSES I HAVE HAD WHEN I SHOWED HER. BASICALLY I'M IN TOTAL DISBELIEF AND FUMING TO BE HONEST.ANYONE EVER EXPERIENCED THIS? I CANNOT BELEIVE WHAT JUST HAPPENED AND EMBARRASSING AS IT IS, I JUST HAD TO SHARE THIS WITH THE WORLD, OMG.MY MOTHER SAID TO ME ITS TAKING OVER MY LIFE? YEP I DO THIS TWICE A WEEK, AND YES ITS MINDBLOWING, IS IT NOT ? THANKS, DARREN.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Dec 3rd, 2012 10:30 PM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
PSB7USER

I just ran across this post, and it struck a chord with me. I am in no way taking your mother's side, but is there a chance that she is correct, in that you do spend too much time ghostboxing? One of the first instances I heard about people becoming "addicted" to paranormal research equipment was from Mr. Bill Chappell, and it was quite interesting. He talked of a lady he knew who lost everything, including her job, because she became addicted to "the paranormal", which was the first I had heard of something like that happening.

I admit, freely, that I do not have many answers. If I did, then the paranormal would not be paranormal to me; it would be life. However; when we stop living our lives, and interacting with humans because of a preoccupation with attempting to communicate with the deceased, it strikes me as unhealthy. If you are holding down a job, and otherwise living a normal life, then maybe your mom is acting out of fear. Perhaps your mother does not understand this whole area, and as such, prefers to label you as opposed to opening her mind to the endless possibilities that exist when it comes to other entities around us.

One thing that I have come to understand, people fear what they do not know. Is it possible that your mother was brought up a certain way, in which she was taught that this type of stuff does not exist? I only ask this because, until my own mother caught an anomaly on a picture she took in our house, she thought I was crazy. I recorded my first EVP out of desperation, to prove that I was hearing something, and even then, it was a long, long haul before she learned to accept that paranormal and haunted are not necessarily the same thing.

If all else fails, just ghostbox when she is not around?

Posted: Dec 18th, 2012 11:18 AM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
darrensweet

Hi PSB7 user, totally understand where you are coming from mate. Yes it was out of fear, but i live in my own house just had to share the unbeleivable ness of it.This was crazy as I am a ver normal and intelligent person, just a crazy moment in my life it seems.My mother has since apologised for her erratic and embarrassing behaviour in all instances.Thanks, Darren.

Current time is 09:29 PM  
ITC Bridge > Members > Introduce yourself > UNBELIEVABLE Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1356 seconds (32% database + 68% PHP). 25 queries executed.