ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register
ITC Bridge > Members > Introduce yourself > ❤ Love brings me here....

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, lance, Keith Clark, Deborah, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Poll
After I walk into the room, what do you do?

View Results

Vote
❤ Love brings me here....  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Dec 2nd, 2012 06:19 PM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
heartshinegirl

Hello and welcome to my post. My name is Rhonda and I was drawn here to these forums out of curiosity and love for the truth about our existence. I am, very much, an open person who can feel things very intuitively, emphatically and spiritually. I'm in a transition in my life spiritually and professionally and I know this is what I am supposed to be doing, research into this area. I get sensations, feelings and knowing things about what I am supposed to be doing, and have known this my whole life. Funny how I have always tried to follow a conventional "job" path, and it's just not been working for me too much, because I am to be doing something with healing and light and I just know, I need to be here. I'm not sure why. But, as they say doors open up and it is up to us to walk in. So, here I am. I have walked in.

With love,

Rhonda :wub:

If you want to be my friend, let me know. I would like to make new friends with similar energy and love. Thank you.

Attached Image (viewed 208 times):

me smiling.jpg

Last edited on Dec 2nd, 2012 06:29 PM by heartshinegirl

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Current time is 04:37 AM  
ITC Bridge > Members > Introduce yourself > ❤ Love brings me here.... Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1249 seconds (23% database + 77% PHP). 29 queries executed.