ITC Bridge Home 

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, Keith Clark, fratka, EVPDave, ArizonaEvp  
AuthorPost
Vicki Talbott

Hi all,

I have been talking to Braden for the past couple of days LIVE using DC6.  I'm still in a kind of shock.  He has identified himself by name, answered my questions, responded to things I am doing at the time but not talking about, etc.  Here is the last part of my conversation with him this morning.  It was starting to get loud outside my office, so I said "Bye."  He says "See you later" and I heard it clearly so I responded back with "See you later."  !!!  Whoa!  Each time I have tried it he has been there.  Vicki

Attachment: see you later.mp3 (Downloaded 1335 times)

fratka

Wow, that is awesome Vicki! You got live 2-way commo! What did you have your filters set at?

Frank

Vicki Talbott

Hi Frank,

I didn't click on any filter for this one--it's just how it came out.  I'm still learning how to do this, but man, is this ever a breakthrough for me. 

Yesterday our college campus was evacuated due to a threat of violence.  Right before the president sent out the alarm to "evacuate" (his exact word) I had been doing a live recording.  Braden kept saying "Mom evacuate" over and over.  I have him saying it about 6 times.  I finally understood what he was saying and told him I would since we have had a few bomb threats here.  I started to pack up to leave when the president's campus wide notice to evacuate came out!  Vicki

fratka

I tell yah! The nuts are out after this VA tech massacre. Good thing Braden has your back! LOL He'll give you the heads up!

Frank

Vicki Talbott

Hi Frank,

Don't I know it.  We have had at least 6 threats in the past two months, with them stepping up after the VTech killings.  It's going on all over the country apparently, but the media is being asked to keep it quiet, as presidents of colleges and universities don't want to lose students and cancel classes without due cause.

At any rate, as you say Braden most definitely has my back!  Man, I was jetting out of there as the president's email came through--people were wondering why I was leaving early, and I couldn't tell them the truth--that someone from the other side had warned me in advance.  Vicki

Vicki Talbott

Hi Frank and all,

Here are a few of the "evacuate" EVP sent by Braden.  These came just before the president of the college sent out an email and phone message for all of us to "evacuate" the campus due to a shooting/bomb threat.  Here is the first one.  Both Braden and I know these are not the Class A we would hope for, but I have done nothing to them except to amplify and denoise on very low.  He seems to be trying to enunciate clearly so there are spaces between the syllables.  You can also hear me ask him "What honey" in some and when I finally realized what he was saying, I told him OK, and got ready to leave, FAST!

Attachment: Emomevacuate.mp3 (Downloaded 1124 times)

Vicki Talbott

Second one--remember these evacuate messages came one after the other, right before we all got the alarm.  Thanks for listening in advance and for any comments.  Vicki

Attachment: Emevacuate.mp3 (Downloaded 1060 times)

Vicki Talbott

Third evacuate message from Braden.  Thanks, Vicki

Attachment: Emom_hurry_evacuate.mp3 (Downloaded 1025 times)

Vicki Talbott

Hi all, These were all done live on DC6 in one session.  I have a couple more, but this is the last one I'll send and the last one I heard, when I finally realized what he was saying.  Notice he is trying his best to get me off campus! He says "Mom," followed by my "What," his "Evacuate," and my "OK, bye honey."  Note that we have had a few closures due to this, so when I finally figured out what he was saying, I knew what he meant and responded by grabbing my stuff and being one of the first off campus.  Vicki

Attachment: Emomwhatevaculateokbyehoney.mp3 (Downloaded 1042 times)

fratka

Vicki,

Thanx for the post...I can hear the "mom" and of course I can hear you but I can only hear two syllables for the word evacuate. Remember I have horrible hearing so don't take it to heart but that is all I hear. :biggrin:

Frank

Vicki Talbott

Hi Frank--that's OK--Three out of six so far can hear them, so it's 50/50 at this point.  The others not related to the evacuation are clearer, but I liked this story, which is why I posted them.  Plus I wanted to see if anyone else hear could hear them.  Class C, but at least the last one I understood and left!  Vicki

Keith Clark
Administrator

Hi Vicki,

Very unique files indeed. Slow-spoken, specific attempt to enunciate words. It's always nice when you can hear a response at the same time you're speaking, isn't it?

What is the background sound that he's using to speak? Something electrical that hums?

And another nosy question, lol. Why do you whisper - is that so your voice will be at the same level as spirit? I'm just curious.

Great files! I look forward to hearing more!

Keith

You have chosen to ignore astralevp. click Here to view this post

Vicki Talbott

Hi Frank and Lee, Thanks for listening.

Frank, I'm not sure what the electrical humming sound is coming from--I'm not aware of having used any filters, but then again I'm just learning how to use the program, so I might have it set on something that causes the sound.  I agree, these are slowly enunciated, which seems at this point to be the case most of the time. 

Hi Lee,

I think I answered your question above.  I'm just using what I believe to be the standard settings in live mode--no filters, etc., although I'm not sure.  I'm going to be experimenting more this weekend and will let you all know!  Vicki

Vicki Talbott

Oops,

Sorry Keith--I meant to refer to you when discussing that humming noise you can hear in the background.

About whispering--well, sometimes you will hear me speaking in a normal voice, but when I record early in the morning in my office, the modular is usually empty, but you never know when someone might come in quietly and hear me talking to myself. :blink:  I would not like to answer the door to a student who might be wondering about my sanity!  Thanks for listening, Keith.  Vicki 

You have chosen to ignore Estee. click Here to view this post

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1448 seconds (23% database + 77% PHP). 28 queries executed.