ITC Bridge Home 

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Keith Clark, ArizonaEvp  
AuthorPost
PSB7USER

For the last two days, I have been unable to access The Stream. I even went back, and reinstalled Adobe Flash Player, but continue to see "Off-Air" as the status. Is this normal?

Keith Clark
Administrator

Hi,

Whenever it says off air, it means that some piece of the software that I use to stream it has stopped working, or I've had a power outage, etc. It's ok for anyone to email me at anytime and let me know the stream isn't working.
In fact, if you would please email Ron and ask him to text me, that would perhaps be the most efficient.

It is clear that I haven't been as attentive to the stream and my current ITC work as I have been in the past. I've been preoccupied with travel, working my way up the ladder at a new job, and getting married in a month. My work always goes in phases, and right now it is not in a peak. :) But what is a certainty is that I always come back, renewed, and spirit is there, ready to pickup where we left off. It is simply a characteristic of my life and path.

I hope that answered your question. Reach out when it doesn't work, and I can fix it from wherever I am usually, remotely.

Thanks,
Keith

PSB7USER

Thanks, Keith
 Congratulations on getting married in a month! As for the way your life, and work, cycles, I wish I could say that I had no idea what you mean. Unfortunately, all of my work and interests are the exact same way. I can go a week or two, solid, building and trying new things (usually with photography, or some sort of IR/UV/VS light boxes), and then not even pick my soldering iron up for a month. Don't be so hard on yourself, especially when it comes to something that you are offering to all of us for free!

That reminds me, I need to post an idea that I had last night, thanks to my mind racing at a hundred miles per hour.

Josh

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1264 seconds (29% database + 71% PHP). 25 queries executed.