ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Electronic Voice Phenomena (EVP) > A creepy photo i took on 22/09/2012 with several possible creepy

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, Keith Clark, fratka, EVPDave, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
A creepy photo i took on 22/09/2012 with several possible creepy  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Sep 29th, 2012 03:57 AM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
steve

A creepy photo i took on 22/09/2012 with several possible creepy

faces.Check it out see what you can see, download the originals and zoom in and see what you can find.?
Find the original photo/picture here.

Download full picture here and see what else you can find.?.
Ok i know some of the face maybe Pixeling from the shapes of the trees, but why are they in these shapes.???
http://www.southwestghosts-uk.co.uk/photos/

more pictures here.

Sorry sound went over my voice and forgot to save video file.

LMFAO

Steve

Attached Image (viewed 232 times):

site_logo.png

Last edited on Sep 29th, 2012 04:18 AM by steve

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Sep 29th, 2012 05:14 PM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
PSB7USER

Hi, Steve

Not sure if you already told us this or not, but what kind of camera are you using, and was there a flash used? I have learned, from another site, the importance of telling your setup (camera, and or flash if used), as well as time of day, and whether or not the weather was remarkable in any way (fog, muggy, humid, hot, cool, etc..) because there are several factors that can influence a picture, as well as influence the camera itself. Try running "exif" data, as this should pull up everything except the weather.

I have not posted my pictures on this site for the sole reason that I thought this was a more "audio-centered" group, with the intent of trying to contact spirit, through voice.

If anyone wants to see my pictures, they are at http://www.perception9.com, where I post under the same name, psb7user.

Josh

Posted: Sep 29th, 2012 06:38 PM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
steve

Hi im using a Canon 16mp Powershot camera A810 HD, normal mode but with flash.. not tried it in night vision..
I normally use a Casio Exilim 14mp camera but i broke it, and waiting for a new one to arrive,which i got on ebay for £50,the flash on the Casio is faster than the one on the Canon.

NEw Videos are up on my youtube link.. Went to a Cemetery today and took loads of pictures, did'nt see any Orbs but got nice shots of the tombstones there i used my Samsung mobile phone camera there as i did not wat to carry to much around with me, i hope to go again later today around 12ish mid day depending on weather.

The Video is in 3 parts, the 1st a video of me videoing myself in the Cemetery, Part 2 is of the photos i took.. Part 3 will be the EVPs when i have the done, in fact part 3 may come in 2-3 parts alone..lol

So keep any eye open on my Youtube channel.

http://www.youtube.com/user/SouthWestGhostsUK?feature=mhee

I am 1/4 of the way trough the £VPS as i di 4 sessions as i kepted hitting the stop button y mistake, lucky i di coz in total i think the EVPs are around 1 hour long, but im just going to do like i normaly do is putt just the EVPs off that i can hear.

Steve

Posted: Sep 29th, 2012 06:40 PM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
steve

Love your site man, looks realy cool i love to visit Pluckley Ruins, but not sure where that is, is that in the UK.??
I check out your site more maybe tomorrow, it is now 2:40am andi need to sleep.. laters.

Posted: Sep 29th, 2012 07:51 PM
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
PSB7USER

Hey, Steve, P9 is not my site, I just use that site to post the majority of my pictures that I think may actually contain something that those with more experience in the paranormal field may be able to identify. I made the mistake of posting an image, my very first orb picture actually, on a site that was not P9, and was promptly jumped on by the other posters because their theory is that "all" orbs are the result of either dust, rain, bad technique, or a reflection. That being said, none of them could tell me what was "causing" the orb I photographed.

I had to edit this after I posted it because I forgot to put that I posted the aforementioned image on a different site, not P9, where the members were bashing me for posting an orb picture.

Last edited on Sep 29th, 2012 08:17 PM by PSB7USER

Current time is 11:26 PM  
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Electronic Voice Phenomena (EVP) > A creepy photo i took on 22/09/2012 with several possible creepy Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1466 seconds (31% database + 69% PHP). 25 queries executed.