ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register
ITC Bridge > LIVE STREAMS - ITC Internet LIVE Online Streams - ALL > ITC Bridge Streams > Stream Captures - Images Only > Spectrograph 'hit' -Image I.D. acclaimed actress BARBARA LODEN- family member confirmation

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: lynng, Keith Clark, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Spectrograph 'hit' -Image I.D. acclaimed actress BARBARA LODEN- family member confirmation  Rating:  Rating
AuthorPost
 Posted: Sep 23rd, 2012 05:31 AM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
dkenda

(09/09/2012) The Stream Spectrograph produced quite a collection of Spirit images...have thus far positively identified (5) of the faces...Actress Barbara Loden is the latest confirmed ID:

Attached Image (viewed 3089 times):

Barbara Loden (comparison w_Stream) (web).jpg

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Sep 23rd, 2012 05:33 AM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
dkenda

Here is the highlighted pic her family member initially saw:

Attached Image (viewed 401 times):

09_09_2012 Stream 18 (detail) (web)2.jpg

Last edited on Sep 23rd, 2012 06:01 AM by dkenda

Posted: Sep 23rd, 2012 06:00 AM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
dkenda

This is the pic I unknowingly presented to Loden's relative- she remarked, "(the 2nd one) it's like looking in the mirror!"

So far (3) of the Spirits have managed to "bring" their Loved Ones to me.

The 4th character appears to be wearing chain mail and some sort of apparatus rising up from the bridge of his nose (I'm unfamiliar with any period in human history in which this was the fashion but-)

The 5th image seems easy to identify (African-American man, section of gray hair, sunglasses), he just hasn't presented a family member as of yet!

Attached Image (viewed 724 times):

09_09_2012 composite faces (web) IDs.jpg

Last edited on Sep 23rd, 2012 06:03 AM by dkenda

Posted: Sep 23rd, 2012 06:07 AM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
dkenda

Actually had one more 'hit' from the series above...didn't realize it until I revisited the raw frame and discovered yet another family member associated with the face in the middle pic!

Attached Image (viewed 524 times):

09_09_2012 Stream 33 (young man_s face) detail (web) 3.jpg

Current time is 07:15 AM  
ITC Bridge > LIVE STREAMS - ITC Internet LIVE Online Streams - ALL > ITC Bridge Streams > Stream Captures - Images Only > Spectrograph 'hit' -Image I.D. acclaimed actress BARBARA LODEN- family member confirmation Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1332 seconds (22% database + 78% PHP). 25 queries executed.