ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Photography (Images taken with still cameras) > Transfiguration evidence (Spirit alters facial features) using "Photoplasm"

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Keith Clark, fratka, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Transfiguration evidence (Spirit alters facial features) using "Photoplasm"  Rating:  Rating
AuthorPost
 Posted: Sep 21st, 2012 04:31 AM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
dkenda

Have spent good amount of time with physical mediums lately- Decided to give transfiguration a go...Set up the camera with a back-light in place; Thought I'd see the same old me- not so much...

The first shot is as close to my actual features as possible (apparently Spirit started morphing immediately!:blink:)

Attached Image (viewed 562 times):

(Comparison) my features_others.jpg

Last edited on Sep 21st, 2012 04:52 AM by dkenda

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Sep 21st, 2012 04:51 AM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
dkenda

A few of the characters seem to be wearing glasses...In this series of glasses pics, the first photo shows Spirit beginning to form "eye wear."

Attached Image (viewed 409 times):

glasses (w_morphing image) (web).jpg

Last edited on Sep 21st, 2012 04:55 AM by dkenda

Posted: Sep 21st, 2012 05:09 AM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
dkenda

In some, like these- the ectoplasm is considerably more evident...

I don't know the identity of most of the people (3 are readily recognizable to me)...hoping Loved Ones might see them:blush:

Attached Image (viewed 659 times):

ectoplasm series.jpg

Last edited on Sep 21st, 2012 05:11 AM by dkenda

Posted: Sep 21st, 2012 05:15 AM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
dkenda

The video was 8 minutes in duration, during which time I didn't move- just softened focus and meditated, silently asking Spirit seeking Loved Ones to "Please come forward"

Kenda

Hadn't really looked at it but, the "Creative Material," if you will, looks a great deal like that utilized to form faces on a Spectrograph...hmmm-

Last edited on Sep 21st, 2012 05:19 AM by dkenda

Current time is 05:46 AM  
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Photography (Images taken with still cameras) > Transfiguration evidence (Spirit alters facial features) using "Photoplasm" Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1973 seconds (21% database + 79% PHP). 26 queries executed.