ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Keith Clark, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
ARE THESE ORBS.  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Sep 18th, 2012 07:28 PM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
steve

Can someone check out these pictures for me, im sure they are ORBS and NOT DUST, as it was a calm night the night last November when we said out last good byes to my farther the day we laid him to rest, we set of some balloons, and i just found the pictures, and checked them out and found what i think could be orbs.

Also in picture 1 i think there is a Face in the top floor window, am i right or wrong.?

HAD TO UPLOAD LARGE IMAGES SO YOU CAN SEE, Or you might have to download and zoom in.

Think i might of missed 2 orbs on Picture 2 ?

Attached Image (viewed 351 times):

swg (Copy).png

Last edited on Sep 18th, 2012 07:29 PM by steve

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Dec 30th, 2012 02:31 PM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
Gizmo

Hi, Steve.  I am an ex-photography teacher, but not an expert in paranormal photographs.  I have, however concentrated on understanding the orb phenomenon.

I have opened your photograph in Photoshop, and have used  "LEVELS" to lighten only the mid tones.  This helps to reveal detail in the dark areas not too visible in the original. 

There are indeed some orbs here.  I hesitate to discuss them further because you have stated that you tie them to the death of your father, and are convinced they were not dust. 

I will leave it at that.  You have my sympathies on your loss.

I am wondering, though, what that big pink light thing is.

Attached Image (viewed 308 times):

orbs.jpg

Posted: Feb 9th, 2013 05:38 AM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
steve

Hi Gizmo
Thanks for the Reply.
The big pink thing is a Sky Lantin with a candle in it to give it warm air to float into the sky.

Im pretty sure at least one of them was a orb and was most likly my farther in vistitation.

Steve

Posted: Feb 9th, 2013 04:08 PM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
Gizmo

I hope you're right!  And, if it gives you comfort, that's good.

I lost my father last March, and it would be wonderful to feel he has left a sign of his continued presence.

Posted: Feb 11th, 2013 09:18 AM
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
Spider

I believe at least a couple are Orb's, when I enlarged the photo, there were a couple more that I found.
Interesting!!

Current time is 04:45 PM  
ITC Bridge > Paranormal > Paranormal - General > ARE THESE ORBS. Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.2144 seconds (23% database + 77% PHP). 26 queries executed.