ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, Keith Clark, fratka, EVPDave, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
evp radio  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
You have chosen to ignore astralevp. click Here to view this post

Posted: Apr 27th, 2007 05:17 AM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
fratka

Hey Lee,

Using the radio for EVP can open doors for much more exciting contacts. From what we have found so far, the only difference the frequency makes is the clearity of the messages received. The level of the contacts you receive depends on you. In this type of spirit interaction like attracts like.

I use everything from shortwave, VHF/UHF and SHF. Then again my experiments and those of the recording group I belong to are to make contact for two-way, real time communication. I believe we are on the verge of what the pioneers of this field call "a breakthrough".

How experienced are you with EVP? Have you got very many captures? How long have you been doing it?

I recommend you listen to some of the captures in a couple of the forums here. Particularly, Direct Radio Voice (Experimental) and Direct Radio Voice. This will give you an idea of what kinds of "tones" to listen for and start recording. One thing you will notice is that there are many different techniques for doing this and each person has their favorite. We have several people on this forum who experiment with most if not all techniques. Keith, Misty, Laura, myself, Old Frank and others are all good resources for your questions. If we don't know the answer we can point you in the right direction.

Below is an example of a typical tone i would hear when recording. Again, this is my technique, not everyone does it the same way. The first file with this post is RAW and unedited so it still has a lot of noise in it but it is typical for what I hear.

Regards,

Texas Frank

Attachment: 041807DVRRecord1_Who are we speaking with_Paul.mp3 (Downloaded 1817 times)

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

Posted: Apr 27th, 2007 05:18 AM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
fratka

Here is the cleaned file for that unedited file:

Attachment: 041807DVRRecord1_Who are we speaking with_Paul_CLR.mp3 (Downloaded 1936 times)

Posted: Apr 27th, 2007 05:22 AM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
fratka

That recording was done in the shortwave bands and is a little rough. The next recording was done in the VHF band and was recorded while searching for them on different radios because I lost them in the shortwave. I could barely hear their calls to me after Keith had asked them to "Buzz" me.

Here is the unedited file:

Attachment: 042507DVRRecord4_Frank Ratka_RAW.mp3 (Downloaded 1078 times)

Posted: Apr 27th, 2007 05:22 AM
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
fratka

Here is the "cleaned" version:

Attachment: 042507DVRRecord4_CLR_Frank Ratka.mp3 (Downloaded 1052 times)

You have chosen to ignore astralevp. click Here to view this post

Current time is 08:51 AM  
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Electronic Voice Phenomena (EVP) > evp radio Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1614 seconds (22% database + 78% PHP). 29 queries executed.