ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register
ITC Bridge > LIVE STREAMS - ITC Internet LIVE Online Streams - ALL > ITC Bridge Streams > Stream Captures - Images Only > Speechless!! Male energy on Spectrograph THE DAY OF HIS FUNERAL/VIEWING

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: lynng, Keith Clark, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Speechless!! Male energy on Spectrograph THE DAY OF HIS FUNERAL/VIEWING  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Sep 7th, 2012 07:03 AM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
dkenda

Blind-sided by this one! I was excited by the amount of activity on the Spectrograph yesterday, thought it was mega-interesting that this man chose to present himself wearing a ballcap (he must know the man with the beard and mustache next to him).

The funeral parlor happened to be on our route to pick up Chinese take-out last night.

This morning the Spectrograph activity was again extraordinary so it occurred to me to check the "deceased" individual's identity and voila!

The pic is his 'memory' picture- In the ball cap!! WOW

Attached Image (viewed 145 times):

09_06_2012 STREAM 27 (STACHE AND BALL CAP w_pic) (web).jpg

Last edited on Sep 7th, 2012 07:03 AM by dkenda

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Sep 7th, 2012 07:10 AM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
dkenda

This is the original frame:

Attached Image (viewed 154 times):

09_06_2012 STREAM 27 (STACHE RT) original frame (web).jpg

Posted: Sep 7th, 2012 09:07 AM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
dkenda

Sheesh, now that I look at it, I count at least 7 other faces in the pic above...and I remember I actually keyed in on the large face with a mustache in dead center, NOT the 2 smaller faces with the hats on the left:blink:

Current time is 08:48 AM  
ITC Bridge > LIVE STREAMS - ITC Internet LIVE Online Streams - ALL > ITC Bridge Streams > Stream Captures - Images Only > Speechless!! Male energy on Spectrograph THE DAY OF HIS FUNERAL/VIEWING Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1254 seconds (24% database + 76% PHP). 25 queries executed.