ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, Keith Clark, fratka, EVPDave, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Please tell me what you hear  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Sep 7th, 2012 12:23 AM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
PSB7USER

My room had that "electric", for lack of a better word, feeling to it when I decided that I should do a quick EVP session. I am the first voice you hear, saying "in the name of The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit, Amen." Then I sniffle, and that is the last you hear of me. At around the 14 sec mark, listen closely.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Sep 7th, 2012 01:24 PM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
steve

Sounds a little to me like (GOOD LIFE)?

Posted: Sep 7th, 2012 08:05 PM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
PSB7USER

Hi, Steve
Thanks for giving your input, as you are the second person who has heard this. However; what I hear, at around the 15 second mark, is a repeating of the word "Amen", though it is not my voice.

Posted: Sep 7th, 2012 08:21 PM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
steve

i have to try and listen to it again, can you put a link up so i can download it and listen to it via Wavepad.

Steve

Posted: Sep 7th, 2012 08:22 PM
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
steve

ok i just listened to it again and your correct, it is saying A-men, i had my sound setting wrong...lol

Last edited on Sep 7th, 2012 08:23 PM by steve

Posted: Sep 8th, 2012 08:48 PM
  PM Quote Reply
6th Post
PSB7USER

Thank you, Steve. I've got some more reading to do on "where" the EVP voices are said to reside, because when I use DiamondCut as my audio program, I can select the portion where I hear "Amen", and view the spectrograph image of the voice. I am not an expert in audio, but it's not hard to tell that my voice, and this other voice, register at completely different dB levels.

BTW: I would have gladly uploaded a link, but the only way I know how to link audio only, oddly enough, is through using Windows LiveMovieMaker, and uploading it to Youtube. Kind of a pain, but in the end, it's worth it to know I'm not crazy:)

Josh

Posted: Sep 8th, 2012 09:53 PM
  PM Quote Reply
7th Post
steve

Hi were all a little crazy. lol

Is DiamondCut a free program.?

Im looking fro a program that allows me to boost the DB/sound signal to like 100% louder, i am using Wavepad, but you can only boost it like 30% each time i think.

I went out for a walk this morning and took my nokia E5 with me, reason i went out i had a problem breathing and sleeping,so i went for a walk, just up the road to me there is a old peoples home, and i did a EVP session out side, and i did manage to get some EVPs caught on my Nokia E5 phone.. i upload the full EVP session and post the link tomorrow.

Steve

Posted: Sep 9th, 2012 11:04 PM
  PM Quote Reply
8th Post
RandyJ

I can hear A-Men without headphones .

Posted: Sep 11th, 2012 07:54 PM
  PM Quote Reply
9th Post
PSB7USER

Thanks, Steve, and Randy,

To Steve: Yes, DiamondCut8 is free to an extent. I did a Google search for "Free Audio Editing Programs", and downloaded a few from CNET.com just to try them out. With DiamondCut8, you have the option to either use the "Demo Mode", or purchase the full-version. Although DC8's site says that the demo mode is for 30 days, I have had it on my computer since May, with no problems thus far. It is an interesting program, but can be a bit confusing. Sidenote: I always upload my EVP file straight  from my recorder, without doing any editing other than "snipping" the relevant parts.

To Randy: I could hear the same thing straight from my recorder. For some reason, when I use my Sony ICD-UX512 recorder, I get EVP responses like the one I uploaded all the time. I do not know how to "class" each EVP, but this one sure sounded clear to me. Clear enough, in fact, that I have started to use video recording whenever I feel I should try to capture EVP, for the sole reason to prove that there was no one else with me at the time of said recording.

Thank you for the responses. It helps me validate that this is not in my head:)

Josh

Posted: Sep 11th, 2012 09:09 PM
  PM Quote Reply
10th Post
steve

Audio kinda quiet i would put that as a Class B myself, the louder and clearer they are, i would class them as Class A.

Steve

Posted: Sep 11th, 2012 11:41 PM
  PM Quote Reply
11th Post
PSB7USER

Thanks, Steve. I appreciate the help, especially now that I have something to compare the rest to:)

Posted: Sep 12th, 2012 02:07 PM
  PM Quote Reply
12th Post
Spider

Hello~~!!

I took a listen with head phones to this EVP clip, and this is what I heard:

at the 12-13 second mark I hear "I told Ya", said by a younger sounding man.

at the 15 second mark I hear "Joseph" said by a young female

then at the 17 second mark I heard "I'm not a young one", said by a second male voice

lastly, I hear at the 19 second mark "How many brats can howl" said by an older sounding man, maybe the second man's voice.

Sounds kinda kooky, but that is what I heard!

Thanks!
Lisa

Current time is 05:47 PM  
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Electronic Voice Phenomena (EVP) > Please tell me what you hear Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1463 seconds (24% database + 76% PHP). 26 queries executed.