ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register
ITC Bridge > Paranormal > Paranormal - General > Can Spirits take Revenge on the living

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Keith Clark, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Can Spirits take Revenge on the living  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Sep 1st, 2012 09:37 AM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
steve

Can Spirits take Revenge on the living, like if two people was friends and 1 decided to hurt the other, and that person died due to the other person causing problems,can this happen, let say it this way.

1: Friend 1 name Alex
2: Friend 2 Name Bill

Alex trusted bill and thought bill was a nice friendly person, but bill later caused a lot of problems for Alex.

Alex finally had enough of Bill causing these problems,and had no where to turn, so Alex ending up killing himself by hanging himself.

If Alex spirit was so upset and mad with bill, could Alex take revenge out on bill by haunting him and causing him harm,like some spirits can do by scratching him,and even going on much more than scratching, like causing more damage to bill.

Also if bill decided to leave his house because he could not take no more of the haunting, could Alex follow bill where ever he went.???

I have seen Programs and Videos on spirits attaching to items and that way they can follow people where ever they went, but is this really true.???

Could Alex still follow Bill even if he don't attach himself to any objects that belong to bill.???

Just a general question really. lol

Last edited on Sep 1st, 2012 09:38 AM by steve

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Sep 2nd, 2012 02:53 AM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
alisonkirkbride
Banned

Hi Steve,

Please do not confuse Hollywood horror stories with fact. Suicides are healed and helped on the other side, not punished, and 99.9% of the time the rubbish that happens to us whilst on Earth have no further interest to us when we cross over.

Alison

Posted: Sep 2nd, 2012 02:26 PM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
steve

LOL.. yea i know there is many movies and TV Episodes on this type of thing and mostly made up. just that i wanted to know if this kind of thing can really happen as i have seen a few programs like this and one program i saw a few months back, cant remember the program name now but it was meant to of been based on a true story, so it was more of a question of interest if this could really happen.

Steve

Current time is 09:24 AM  
ITC Bridge > Paranormal > Paranormal - General > Can Spirits take Revenge on the living Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1236 seconds (25% database + 75% PHP). 26 queries executed.