ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, Keith Clark, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
£1 Radios Can they be used to pick up EVPs  Rating:  Rating
AuthorPost
 Posted: Aug 28th, 2012 08:40 AM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
steve

Hi all, glad i found this site as i have many questions to ask ,but for now here is one.

Can £1 Radios used to pick up EVPs via sweeping the FM band.?
I have many of these radios as i just picked up 100 on Ebay for £21 inc P+P Well in-fact i got 100 for £1, and the P+P was £20.. :biggrin:

Here is what i have
i will do a upload of the circuit board later today, but i just like t know if they can be used for evp searching, and would it be possible for them to be hacked to make them scan continuously

Like i say i have just under 100, i think about 90 left, if anyone here wants me to send them one to see if it can be hacked im willing to do so, all i ask is for the postage cost as you get the radio free.

Cheers
Steve

Attached Image (viewed 842 times):

radio.jpg

Last edited on Aug 28th, 2012 09:25 AM by steve

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Aug 28th, 2012 09:35 AM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
steve

here is the rest of the pictures 2 radios, £1 radios.

Radio 2.

Well do anyone think that these £1 radios could be hacked to pick up EVP voices.???

I have 90 Red and onlu a couple of the Silver about (4) of the silver radios left.

Im willing to send a radio to anyone who thinks that can hack it and share the info they find with me, and possible hack a few of these radios for me if possible.

Email me if intested

Steve

You have chosen to ignore Toadmund. click Here to view this post

Posted: Aug 28th, 2012 04:47 PM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
steve

It dont say what the chips is as in the red radiom the chip is covered with a black blob of something, the other radio shows the whole chip, but dont say what the chip is.

If your willing to pay postage cost of i think around $3-$4 i send you a red radio free. up to you,as i do know a guy from youtube who is a electronic wizard, and he to was looking for some of these £1/$1 radios, and im to send him a couple soon as he sending me a couple of chips of for my un-hacked radio shack 12-587 which is the newer ribbon version, lucky this guy had one of these radios and already hacked it with his own software chip, as i say i hope to get the chips in return for the radios im sending him.

If you want a radio and willing to pay the costs, send me a email, postage cost payment to be made via paypal if interested.

My £1 store has these silver longer radios in stock,some of them are blue to,but i dont need to buy anymore radios yet as i have like 90 of the red ones i need to sell...lol.

Steve

Posted: Aug 28th, 2012 05:17 PM
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
steve

Yenka looks good, but i dont see any radio projects there.?

You have chosen to ignore Toadmund. click Here to view this post

Current time is 10:37 AM  
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Frequency Sweep | Radio Sweep Tuning > £1 Radios Can they be used to pick up EVPs Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1362 seconds (27% database + 73% PHP). 29 queries executed.