ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, lance, Keith Clark, Deborah, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Hello (Again?)  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Aug 6th, 2012 02:05 AM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
PSB7USER

Hello everyone,
  I could have sworn that I joined this site awhile back- I guess not! So, I will re-introduce myself. There's not a whole lot to say about me. My name is Josh, and I live in central Indiana, North of Indianapolis. I am not a "paranormal investigator", and actually got into studying EVP and "paranormal" activity out of necessity. Long story short, I had a nasty car accident Feb. 21, 2000, in which I suffered some back problems, and horrific headaches thanks to banging my head against the windshield. It was not at all a high-speed crash, and I was wearing my seatbelt. A lady pulled in front of me, causing me to T-bone her at 35 mph. Somehow, I ended up blacking out for a few minutes, which in turn meant the paramedics had to take me to the hospital. It's been 12 years since the wreck, and prior to the wreck, I would have thought every single one of you was crazy; hearing voices and what-not. Well, then it started happening to me. At one point, I had to take the MMPI test to assess whether or not there was any brain damage. I was diagnosed with a traumatic brain injury, and live a pretty normal life. However...
After the wreck, aside from the back pain that is still present, I would get horrible headaches. With the headaches, I would swear I heard people talking, or saying my name. Numerous times, I would walk down the hall, or out of the bathroom, just to say, "Yeah, what did you need?" only to get a blank look. Thank God, I learned to record what I was hearing before I was sent to the looney bin. Needless to say, not only myself, but my entire family has had to re-think things after some of the responses that I would receive.
So much for a short intro, huh.

Anyhow, I'm glad to be here, and look forward to hopefully working with some of you:)

Josh

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Aug 6th, 2012 02:37 PM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
lance

Hi Josh... And thankyou for the intro.

Welcome to the forum, hope you enjoy!
Take care, Lance.

Posted: Aug 7th, 2012 06:18 AM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
ArizonaEvp
Super Moderator

Hello Josh,

Welcome....or welcome back.  :biggrin:

I hope you find an environment here that is conducive to your advancement in understanding Spirit.

We welcome any ideas for experiments and look forward to hearing your clips as well as your insight.

If you have any questions feel free to ask.  There are many members willing to share their knowledge.

Regards,
Ron

Posted: Aug 27th, 2012 07:30 AM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
Spider

Hi Josh~~
Welcome back into the fold. Hearing the spirits speak to you can be un-nerving, glad you recorded and figured out you are not nuts! So many people 'hear' them spak but choose to ignore it and question their sanity. Only after attempting interaction is when you find you are truly able to communicate. I know when I got first bona-fide EVP was I convinced there is substance to all of this, And I have't looked back since!

Sorry for my lateness in replying, I haven't been here much lately, I come and go.

Spider

Posted: Aug 28th, 2012 08:06 AM
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
Marisa100

why isn't the bridge working? when will it be fixed??

Posted: Aug 28th, 2012 02:21 PM
  PM Quote Reply
6th Post
Spider

what are you exactly are you talking about? Did you just join, by chance?? If you did, please read over the website to get an idea of what goes on here. Welcome!!

Posted: Aug 28th, 2012 05:27 PM
  PM Quote Reply
7th Post
ArizonaEvp
Super Moderator

Marisa100 wrote: why isn't the bridge working? when will it be fixed??

Hello Marisa100,

I believe you are referring to The Bridge Project.....aka....The Stream.

Yes,  the Stream is currently down but should be back up soon.

Thank you for bringing it to our attention.

Regards,
Ron

Current time is 05:52 AM  
ITC Bridge > Members > Introduce yourself > Hello (Again?) Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1303 seconds (22% database + 78% PHP). 26 queries executed.