ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Keith Clark, Deborah, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Seeking your advice/opinion  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Jul 25th, 2012 08:02 PM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Hello,

I have been working with creating artificial sound sources for spirit to use for voice, and have been somewhat successful in recreating the natural conditions in which spirit can use for voice.

I am seeking the following, and asking for your opinion:

I need a live real-time white/brown/pink noise source (equal proportions) that is not a recorded file (such as wav or mp3) to mix with spiricom tones. The intent is to provide a natural source, and to eliminate loops from the experiments. Any ideas?

The intent is to combine tones with a natural everchanging source that is not prerecorded. Brown and white noise play an important part in this.

Thanks,

Keith

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Jul 25th, 2012 09:16 PM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
EVPDave

Hi Keith,
 For a test you might try opening three windows and use the site http://simplynoise.com/
They also provide a level control for easy mixing and even some oscillation options.

Dave

Posted: Jul 26th, 2012 10:15 AM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
ArizonaEvp
Super Moderator

Hello Keith,

I agree with Dave that Simply Noise is the easiest way.

If you are looking for greater control over your sound generating environment;  you could always go see the folks over at Princeton and give Chuck a try:

http://chuck.cs.princeton.edu/

The software seems easy to use and there are many sample files for generating everything from notes to tones to noise....all in real time with on the fly adjustments.

The documentation (PDF) that comes with the program is rather comprehensive and there is also a forum available for users.

Good Luck,
Ron

Posted: Aug 29th, 2013 11:55 PM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
aiza

Thank you Keith for confirming what I hear. I enjoy testing the stream. It also seems to change on occassion which keeps it interesting.

Posted: Aug 30th, 2013 06:52 AM
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Pleasure to meet you, Aiza!

Anyone have experience with this Chuck program? I have a hard time grasping the purpose of it at this point. I'd like to know a sample of what it can do.

We no longer need more than 1 physical computer to conduct experiments, filter audio, etc. Programs like Virtual Audio Cable and free virtual machines such as XP mode on windows 7 (pro and higher) make it possible to have an entire workshop on one computer!

More on this later......just would like to know more about chuck.

Thanks,
Keith

Posted: Aug 30th, 2013 07:01 AM
  PM Quote Reply
6th Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

while I am not a computer software programmer, if made easy enough, there is great value in being able to apply the principles to ITC.

For example, if I had a radio on white noise and I could say "take this input from the radio" and mark "every decrease in amplitude x amount of db" then write a 0 on the screen, and then for "every rise in amplitude x amount of db", then write a 1.

very crude, but it is basic communication. Spirit would have to raise and lower the amplitude, and thats it. (assuming they would be willing to work in binary, lol)

This is how computers work.

I am open to any and all ideas. If the gentleman that makes the puck, ovilus, and other devices was actually interested in communicating with spirit, he could have already applied these techniques, but he has clearly stated that he is not, he simply sells devices for people's pleasure.

Keith

Posted: Aug 31st, 2013 07:21 AM
  PM Quote Reply
7th Post
ArizonaEvp
Super Moderator

Keith Clark wrote:
Pleasure to meet you, Aiza!

Anyone have experience with this Chuck program? I have a hard time grasping the purpose of it at this point. I'd like to know a sample of what it can do.

Hi Keith,

Here's a short demonstration video of the program. Keep the sound low so it doesn't get too annoying.

From the 5 minute mark on it's not too bad.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_JSDNoc4Gs

Be well,
Ron

Current time is 02:41 PM  
ITC Bridge > LIVE STREAMS - ITC Internet LIVE Online Streams - ALL > ITC Bridge Streams > Stream Captures - Audio Only > Seeking your advice/opinion Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1421 seconds (28% database + 72% PHP). 27 queries executed.