ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register
ITC Bridge > LIVE STREAMS - ITC Internet LIVE Online Streams - ALL > ITC Bridge Streams > Stream Captures - Audio Only > 2 GHOSTS and COUGHING JAGS -An entity says 2 ghosts are on the Stream (you can hear them talking)

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Keith Clark, Deborah, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
2 GHOSTS and COUGHING JAGS -An entity says 2 ghosts are on the Stream (you can hear them talking)  Rating:  Rating
AuthorPost
 Posted: Jul 11th, 2012 05:26 PM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
dkenda

The first recognizable sound I hear is coughing-

After the coughing, I ask about it.
I hear someone say, "Sorry...he won't stop shaking us."

Attachment: DW_A1137 COUGHING WHOS COUGHING sorry he wont stop shaking us.wav (Downloaded 942 times)

Last edited on Jul 12th, 2012 03:01 AM by dkenda

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Jul 12th, 2012 03:08 AM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
dkenda

In this one I hear 3 different entities: 2 sound like classic "ghosts" fading in and out- like something you'd hear in a movie. The last statement is different, raised in pitch like the one in the clip above-

I hear, ghost 1-"What is that?" ghost 2-"Can you hear me"
and finally the most prominent, "Two ghosts"

Attachment: DW_A1137 what is that can you hear me two ghosts.wav (Downloaded 952 times)

Posted: Jul 12th, 2012 03:11 AM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
dkenda

Continuing with the coughing theme- The sound of coughing, one of the 'ghosts' says "help me" and then I ask why they're coughing.

Attachment: DW_A1137 help WHY ARE THEY COUGHING.wav (Downloaded 930 times)

Posted: Jul 12th, 2012 03:13 AM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
dkenda

I request one really clear vocalization-
The reply I hear, "Through talking."

Attachment: DW_A1137 IM LOOKING FOR A REALLY CLEAR VOICE TODAY through talking.wav (Downloaded 884 times)

Current time is 08:46 AM  
ITC Bridge > LIVE STREAMS - ITC Internet LIVE Online Streams - ALL > ITC Bridge Streams > Stream Captures - Audio Only > 2 GHOSTS and COUGHING JAGS -An entity says 2 ghosts are on the Stream (you can hear them talking) Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1500 seconds (35% database + 65% PHP). 26 queries executed.