ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, Keith Clark, fratka, EVPDave, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Good Morning My Good Friend  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Jun 16th, 2012 06:26 AM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
EVP-ITC Research and Development

I have been in communication with primarily one male spirit for about two years. I started using the Rinaldi Babble file in EVP Maker and began receiving responses at that time but difficult to isolate EVP from the babble for presentation purposes. Since then I have been experimenting with various sound files and foreign language files in EVP Maker. I also experiment with the pre-recorded files witout the use of EVP Maker. Both have shown various levels of success. Here is one from this morning using a foreign language file in EVP Maker, then filtered to remove rumble below 200 Hz.

Because the sound file is audible while I am recording sometimes I can hear the responses live and am able to continue with the conversation knowing that I have a communicator present. Such was the case with the nursery ryhmes that I posted in another thread. In this particular recording, I was not sure if I heard "good morning" or not. Always a challenge but so worth the time as I am sure you can relate to as well.

https://www.box.com/s/24150df9c12302acf493

Not sure if I hear good friend or best friend?

Jayne

Last edited on Jun 16th, 2012 09:27 AM by EVP-ITC Research and Development

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Aug 15th, 2012 12:26 PM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
drrh

I'm hearing "Good morning, I like Good friend better".

Debbie

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

Current time is 11:01 PM  
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Electronic Voice Phenomena (EVP) > Good Morning My Good Friend Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1344 seconds (31% database + 69% PHP). 26 queries executed.