ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register
ITC Bridge > Paranormal > Paranormal - General > Novel ways to convince the public of a spiritworld

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Keith Clark, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Novel ways to convince the public of a spiritworld  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: May 27th, 2012 07:55 PM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
pol

Those I have undertaken in the past -

Asking spirit for the answers to quizzes etc. conducted by radio stations, for instance the station I listen to has ~

['Suburb of the Week' .. where the presenter gives a description of a suburb or town in our State & the listener has to guess the name of suburb or town & wins a prize]..
['Blast From The Past' .. a music program where the presenter nominates a subject ie. songs to do with Flowers or Rain or Gold ..

The tally of correct responses had been around 30%.

Have also asked spirit to tell me the color of clothing being worn by radio presenters (not visible on video online) - again the correct responses couldn't put down to just a lucky guess.

Also, (one time only) asked spirit what the name of a radio presenter's baby will be, & the response was actually one of two choices they had.

However I have found questions with ONE WORD answers tend to work best.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: May 28th, 2012 02:47 AM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
pol

The correct answers for the Suburb of the Week were provided by spirit even before the presenter gave out the description of the Suburb or Town.

Posted: May 29th, 2012 05:55 PM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
pol

pol wrote:

Have also asked spirit to tell me the color of clothing being worn by radio presenters (not visible on video online) - again the correct responses couldn't put down to just a lucky guess.

-extending to undies

(have to actively seek amusement in life!)

Current time is 10:32 PM  
ITC Bridge > Paranormal > Paranormal - General > Novel ways to convince the public of a spiritworld Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1471 seconds (37% database + 63% PHP). 26 queries executed.