ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, Keith Clark, fratka, EVPDave, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Curious Response  Rating:  Rating
AuthorPost
 Posted: May 14th, 2012 09:57 AM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
ArizonaEvp
Super Moderator

Hello Again,

After making the usual introductions in one of our EVP visits,  I heard a curious response.

It's a tad weak.  You may have to boost it on your end.

I hear it as:    Oxygen Is Deadly

I have provided the UnFiltered and Filtered versions.

Hope you can hear them,
Ron

Attachment: UnFiltered-Oxygen_Is_Deadly.wav (Downloaded 947 times)

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: May 14th, 2012 09:57 AM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
ArizonaEvp
Super Moderator

And the Filtered Version:

Attachment: Filtered-Oxygen_Is_Deadly.wav (Downloaded 898 times)

Posted: May 14th, 2012 10:13 AM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
EVPDave

Hi Ron,
 I hear it just a bit different. "The poisons are deadly"

I had to boost it up in volume as you had mentioned.

Good One!

Dave

Posted: May 14th, 2012 11:39 AM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
ArizonaEvp
Super Moderator

Hi Dave,

Thanks for your input.

As a side note....I've enjoyed reading about the experiments you've conducted,  especially the optical flame microphone.

Take Care,
Ron

Posted: May 14th, 2012 12:01 PM
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
EVPDave

Ron, I still get emails about that microphone after all these years. Another researcher has taken it a step further and developed a flame triode.

Dave

"Neil Styner shows how to make a working triode from with an alcohol flame, and no vacuum. He observed a power gain of 60x."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNl0sFViaxs&feature=related

Posted: May 14th, 2012 05:02 PM
  PM Quote Reply
6th Post
ArizonaEvp
Super Moderator

EVPDave wrote: Ron, I still get emails about that microphone after all these years. Another researcher has taken it a step further and developed a flame triode.

Dave

"Neil Styner shows how to make a working triode from with an alcohol flame, and no vacuum. He observed a power gain of 60x."

Hello Dave,

I've been to his website before.  He's got a lot of simple, interesting and low cost projects that one can construct.

One in particular is placing a drop of saltwater on a piece aluminum and listening to its audio output.

I always meant to try that as a sound source for EVP's.

Ron

Posted: May 14th, 2012 05:21 PM
  PM Quote Reply
7th Post
EVPDave

ArizonaEvp wrote: EVPDave wrote: Ron, I still get emails about that microphone after all these years. Another researcher has taken it a step further and developed a flame triode.

Dave

Hello Dave,

I've been to his website before.  He's got a lot of simple, interesting and low cost projects that one can construct.

One in particular is placing a drop of saltwater on a piece aluminum and listening to its audio output.

I always meant to try that as a sound source for EVP's.

Ron
Hi again Ron,
  Yes, some very interesting experiments. Please do try the drop of salt water on aluminum foil noise source. I tried it years ago and from what I remember the results were positive. A most unique sound source, and simple. I used a small battery powered self contained amplifier from Radio Shack. Other configurations are possible, I just kept the sound isolated from a direct connection to my recorder at the time.

Dave 

Posted: Jun 3rd, 2012 11:26 AM
  PM Quote Reply
8th Post
pol

Too weak to make out what is said .. but commonly if it doesn't coherently follow - as in this instance spirit believed to say "oxygen is deadly" ~ following from introduce of Ron & Shirleen,... can confidently take it for granted it's not what is being said...

Last edited on Jun 3rd, 2012 05:39 PM by pol

Posted: Jun 3rd, 2012 01:18 PM
  PM Quote Reply
9th Post
EVP-ITC Research and Development

I heard "pleasure to meet you" so I tried to enhance that and probably just unintentionally destroyed your EVP. See what you think ??? I hope you don;t mind my trying to enhance (though I did not do very well)

Jayne

Attachment: UnFiltered-Oxygen_Is_Deadly[1]-pleasure to meet you.wav (Downloaded 851 times)

Last edited on Jun 3rd, 2012 02:19 PM by EVP-ITC Research and Development

Posted: Jun 3rd, 2012 02:10 PM
  PM Quote Reply
10th Post
ArizonaEvp
Super Moderator

:)  I don't mind people filtering my clips.  That's why I always try to post the UnFiltered Versions. 

That's the beauty of EVP's.

So many layers....so many voices....so many meanings.

Ron

Posted: Jun 10th, 2012 07:00 PM
  PM Quote Reply
11th Post
RandyJ

You right about so many layers . Do you find that in some cases the filtering uncovers more voices ?

Posted: Jun 10th, 2012 07:44 PM
  PM Quote Reply
12th Post
ArizonaEvp
Super Moderator

RandyJ wrote: You right about so many layers . Do you find that in some cases the filtering uncovers more voices ?

Hi RandyJ,

Absolutely.  I have found that the more noise contamination in a recording....the more responses.

For example;  with the doppler effect in a passing car,  the noise crescendos as the car approaches and begins to recede as the car passes.

Approx 3 seconds after the car passes is when I've found a lot of responses starting.  They continue until the noise settles down and from there on you basically get what you would get without the extra noise.

If your software has an adjustable parametric equalizer function,  you can move about the different frequencies and hear quite a bit....even to the point of following a particular response down through the layers if you wanted.

AND........with the right filter you can bring out responses that would normally go unnoticed by most people.

Here is a good example of this:

http://www.itcbridge.com/forum/view_topic.php?id=1615&forum_id=5

Regards,
Ron

Posted: Jun 10th, 2012 08:43 PM
  PM Quote Reply
13th Post
RandyJ

Have you found that certain days or weather types seem to kick up the evps? I have and if I return to the same spot every week more and more voices can be heard . As if the word gets out .

Posted: Jun 11th, 2012 07:37 PM
  PM Quote Reply
14th Post
ArizonaEvp
Super Moderator

RandyJ wrote: Have you found that certain days or weather types seem to kick up the evps? I have and if I return to the same spot every week more and more voices can be heard . As if the word gets out .

Hello RandyJ,

Certain days,  no.  The folks on the other side of the fence seem to be around us 24 / 7 /365.

I can only speak for myself,  but the addition or inclusion of noise does work very well for me.

Some researchers I know like to use rain or running water.  Still others prefer things like chirping birds or small aircraft (piston) engines as they fly overhead.

I think what works best for them and others is that it helps the researcher to hear responses in the frequencies they hear best in.

For all intents & purposes,  most people tend to hear better in the 1000hz to 3500hz range. 

Unfortunately,  in my opinion,  the upper ranges seem to be where tricksters and hecklers respond.

I've found more meaningful responses between 250 to 1000Hz...but it takes practice to try and hear them.  For me at least,  the lower the frequency of the respondent,  the slower the speech is.

One thing that helps is the use of a software based graphic equalizer.  Some audio programs have them.  And if you happen to have an add on soundcard like a soundblaster,  you might already have one installed on your computer. 

This way you can reduce the higher frequencies and in essence fine tune the EVP to your liking.  At the very least you can try listening for those lower pitched responses.

If you ever get a chance,  try noise from wind.  Crack a window or listen to the sound of the bathroom vent on a windy day.  Finding a sweet spot that does not  overpower the recording will draw out many medium pitched responses.

People also use White or Pink noise during their EVP visits.  If you or anyone else would like to try using this type of noise,  I have posted various types of White - Pink - Brown noise in another thread.  There is even a Grey noise file.  You can find them here:

http://www.itcbridge.com/forum/view_topic.php?id=990&forum_id=17

As far as your observation of "word getting out" and the increased amount of EVPs you are getting;  to some extent that is true.

Your intent or being can also come into play.  Like any where else,  if your a decent person....more people will be willing to communicate with you.

And lets not forget about the cognitive abilities of the folks on the other side of the fence.  Since they already know you will be recording and listening to the recording,  they probably figure they have a chance to be heard and possibility get a message through.  Hence,  the increase in responses.

In comparison,  its not unlike the multitude of images seen in the Stream.  Spirit knows there is an ethereal camera of sorts available so they crowd the spectrograph of the Stream in order to see and be seen.

If you haven't checked out Keith's Stream project go here:

http://www.itcbridge.com/forum/view_topic.php?id=704&forum_id=36

Take Care,
Ron

Posted: Jun 17th, 2012 11:59 AM
  PM Quote Reply
15th Post
RandyJ

I found wind helpful I put my Tascam next to a tree so the wind won't over load the mic . And on those days in one cemetery we can hear them with our ears clear shouts . I also did find the natural sounds of night crickets help the voices stand out . We have tried radio sweep I'm not sold on that yet . Last night out Group President and founder disbanded us . She has become more religious and feels that the voices we hear are deceitful and dark and there hear to fool us . And also feels the field has become full of crap and thrill seekers . Now I agree with her on the thrill seekers and crap . And I can agree we don't know who we are talking to and I have my fair share of nasty evps and bad feelings from certain areas . But not all seem bad and a few were liberating . The members now are taking over and continuing the group . I be truthful hear doing evp work has given me faith . When my body gives out I don't die I move on . And being a man with Diabetes and having it for many years and its problems that came with it ( my eyes and nerves and so on ). I fear not anymore . And this last December my Grandmother crossed well my sister did only a few minites of recording about 20 . She did not clear the card on her recorder and only got that . Any way what I hear there is amazing . My sister and mother and the Chaplin were talking . But there the voices were with a strange music and telling her to come . That is what I needed to hear and also my sister . Grandma was passing not alone .

Posted: Jun 17th, 2012 12:08 PM
  PM Quote Reply
16th Post
RandyJ

I forgot to ask if you have found evps better around water ( I.E lake pond river stream ) One place we got is very close to lake Huron and there seems to be a lot of evps .

Posted: Jun 17th, 2012 02:28 PM
  PM Quote Reply
17th Post
pol

Or -could just be Lake Huron is a popular spot for disposing of bodies

Posted: Jun 17th, 2012 09:25 PM
  PM Quote Reply
18th Post
RandyJ

Your not kidding about that .and a good many sailors have lost there lives over the years .

Posted: Jun 18th, 2012 07:12 PM
  PM Quote Reply
19th Post
ArizonaEvp
Super Moderator

RandyJ wrote: I forgot to ask if you have found evps better around water ( I.E lake pond river stream ) One place we got is very close to lake Huron and there seems to be a lot of evps .

Hey RandyJ,

With regard to EVPs around water,  depending on various factors,  moving / running water can create a weak EM field which in turn may be responsible for the enhancement of EVP responses.  Underground water-flow through certain mineralized strata can create stronger than normal EMF.

Other factors to consider along with water in increased EM fileds is geomagnetic soil.  The area you mentioned may have been struck by lightening a lot more than once over the millennia and could be responsible for the increased responses you recorded.

You mention...."one place we got".... Is this a structure you speak of???

Regards,
Ron

Posted: Jun 19th, 2012 08:24 AM
  PM Quote Reply
20th Post
Spider

Hello again Randy~~!

I see your busy with your EVP's!! Hope all is well with you!! You have gotten by far, some of the more clearer exmaples. And I must agree, the more back gound noise, the better the responses. Running water always facilitates speech, no matter the source. It could be a stream, a running faucet, a waterfall roar,even the sink trickling, or a washing machine filling up. I think that they know you are going to come and communicate with them, and that makes them more open to responding to you. Have you noticed an increase in speech during a thunder storm, or high winds? I have gotten some great examples during a hellacious thunderstorm, they seemed to be so much clearer than normal!!

Keep up the good work!
Talk with you soon.

Posted: Jun 19th, 2012 12:07 PM
  PM Quote Reply
21st Post
RandyJ

The area is a graveyard a massive one . It sits on a ridge which you can tell is a former lake shore . And the ridge was an Indian trail too The area hosted many tribes . And that are was host to a massive meteor hit in the lake some time in the past .  Lake Huron is about block away if that . And the graveyard is split buy a canal . At one end there is what I think is a Indian mound that has been used to bury one family in . Since Port Huron is at the mouth of the Saint Clair river . There seems to be lots of activity there . With all these factors we pick up lots of activity .

Posted: Jun 19th, 2012 12:10 PM
  PM Quote Reply
22nd Post
RandyJ

Long time ....... Still working the crazy hours . But trying to do EVP work when I can . We have to get out and do some EVP work together . Sunday night is about the only time I have . Drop me aline . Randy

You have chosen to ignore NYevp. click Here to view this post

Posted: Jun 20th, 2012 04:03 PM
  PM Quote Reply
24th Post
ArizonaEvp
Super Moderator

Hi Dan,

I can hear that too.  Thanks for finding that.

Gee.....I wish I was turning 50......again.  LOL.

Good catch,
Ron

You have chosen to ignore NYevp. click Here to view this post

Current time is 12:58 PM  
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Electronic Voice Phenomena (EVP) > Curious Response Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1837 seconds (25% database + 75% PHP). 35 queries executed.