ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Keith Clark, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Fun Things To Do With The Stream  Rating:  Rating
AuthorPost
 Posted: May 14th, 2012 09:19 AM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
ArizonaEvp
Super Moderator

Greetings,

Here are some suggestions when visiting The Stream:

Once you have made the auditory adjustment with the sound.....bring up one of the online Zener Card tests and ask Spirit for assistance in picking the right card.

Bring up any website any begin to read the site's content to yourself and listen for Spirit to join you by repeating the words you are reading.

If you find either of these two situations successful,  please reply to this post.  I would hate to think I am the only person who experiences this.

AND............

If your Television is 3D capable,  hook your computer up to the TV.....turn on 3D simulation.....put on the glasses and watch the Spectrograph.

I find the Spectrograph has great depth.  To me at least,  there is a landscape quality to what I see.

For those unfamiliar with the Radio Bridge Project...aka...The Stream....here's the link:

http://www.itcbridge.com/forum/view_topic.php?id=704&forum_id=36

Food for thought,
Ron

Attached Image (viewed 395 times):

Stream-Pic.JPG

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Dec 25th, 2012 12:32 AM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
eyewave

I noticed that when I place the laptop near the tv there is more activity. the tv is normal -not 3d or led.

Posted: Dec 26th, 2012 10:06 AM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
ArizonaEvp
Super Moderator

Greetings Eyewave,

When you say there is more activity,  what do you mean?

If you mean more interaction in the audio it could be the result of the added EMF coming from the TV. 

Thanks for the input,
Ron

Posted: Dec 27th, 2012 02:09 AM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
eyewave

yes more noise but not static and the stream is heard as if it is far away. when the stream is online again I will re-try as with white noise only I am not getting the same results

Posted: Jan 24th, 2013 08:30 AM
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
dkenda

Hi Ron!

For those who don't have 3D capability, try Chromadepth glasses (color 3D effect)...you can get them online or at Toys-R-Us (4 pack) in the birthday party favors section. I have a pair and tried it with the Stream- cool effect.
They're great for looking at artwork too- got the heads up at a gallery opening- the artist distributed them...Dramatic! Colors either recede or pop-out, hence the name :)

Have fun,

Kenda

ArizonaEvp wrote:

Here are some suggestions when visiting The Stream:

If your Television is 3D capable,  hook your computer up to the TV.....turn on 3D simulation.....put on the glasses and watch the Spectrograph.

I find the Spectrograph has great depth.  To me at least,  there is a landscape quality to what I see.

Posted: Jan 25th, 2013 07:01 AM
  PM Quote Reply
6th Post
ArizonaEvp
Super Moderator

Hi Kenda,

That's a great idea. Thanks for letting us know.

P.S.....I've been enjoying your recent posts of evp's and pics. Excellent work!!

Take Care,
Ron

Posted: Jan 25th, 2013 08:46 AM
  PM Quote Reply
7th Post
dkenda

Hi Ron,

Lucky YOU out there in "The Grand Canyon State"! Lived in Mesa for a while, loved it ('cept for the rattlers and scorpions- had unsettling encounters with both. And who KNEW Mexican tarantulas traveled in herds:bored: Lol)

Any idea what's up with the Stream? Just curious-

Regards,

Kenda

Current time is 07:34 PM  
ITC Bridge > LIVE STREAMS - ITC Internet LIVE Online Streams - ALL > ITC Bridge Streams > Stream News > Fun Things To Do With The Stream Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1483 seconds (28% database + 72% PHP). 27 queries executed.