ITC Bridge Home 

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, Keith Clark, fratka, EVPDave, ArizonaEvp Topic closed
AuthorPost
alisonkirkbride
Banned

The first one is a response from one of our children communicators (Ivan), he comes through on a regular basis and informs us he is a trainee technician.

Alison

Attachment: I dont mind your camera .mp3 (Downloaded 1187 times)

alisonkirkbride
Banned

Here is another one.

Attachment: couple have been listening, we'll be hearing video.mp3 (Downloaded 1231 times)

alisonkirkbride
Banned

I forgot to add that these are all done using a Russian background file - this is a method our communicators recommended to us and seems to give very good results. I do not use evp maker or anything else. I just record with a Sony B300 then download onto Wavepad. Other researchers have now tried these background files and have had varying degrees of success. It is good to share ideas and methods, this will help the work progress.

Alison

Attachment: alison with us.mp3 (Downloaded 1020 times)

You have chosen to ignore Domenic capaldi. click Here to view this post

Keith Clark
Administrator

This thread has been closed and some posts deleted by site administrator, participants will be private messaged pertaining to this issue.

Thanks,

Keith

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1329 seconds (30% database + 70% PHP). 27 queries executed.