ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Keith Clark, Deborah, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
EVPs from Stream of Crowd Chatter Modulated Relay  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: May 9th, 2012 07:16 PM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
EVP-ITC Research and Development

This is an interesting stream. I recieved a number of potential EVPs all with the mention of "spirit" or "spirit team". This is perhaps the clearest sounding one.

Because the stream is looped does it modulate differently with each loop or is it an exact repeat?

https://www.box.com/s/49f4d546b2039ce2fc53

http://www.evp-itcresearch.weebly.com

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: May 15th, 2012 12:02 PM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Hi,

I can hear what you do, it is an evp using the background of the stream over the speakers to help produce voice. I canned this file the next day because I heard patterns and that is not productive. It was modulated portugueuse crowd babble.

Presently you will hear voice on the stream, but the key is that no human voice is at the source at all. It is only a mixture of modulated brown, pink, white noise, as well as custom spiricom tones and my own combination of tones in 120hz intervals.

It is unlikely I will be using recordings with any voice in them, in any language, on the stream in the future - I'll just modify noise that will enable them to speak - well, thats the plan anyway.

Keith

Posted: May 18th, 2012 02:34 AM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
Allison

Hi Keith, I got some great captures on 5/9 as well as on earlier versions of the stream, but since 5/9 there's been nothing (nothing I understand, anyway). Have you or others captured voices with the new audio? Also I find I'm very aware of the loop now, and wasn't aware of it in earlier versions. Has the stream always been looped? - Allison

Posted: Jun 19th, 2012 12:51 PM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Stream has been an audio file looped for about 6 weeks now, but there is no human voice in the file. We are moving from radio presently into other arenas - computers.

Keith

Current time is 09:04 PM  
ITC Bridge > LIVE STREAMS - ITC Internet LIVE Online Streams - ALL > ITC Bridge Streams > Stream Captures - Audio Only > EVPs from Stream of Crowd Chatter Modulated Relay Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1364 seconds (31% database + 69% PHP). 26 queries executed.