ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Video ITC (Feedback loop methods) > Entities (plural) on film manifesting from ORBS into FACES

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: lance, Keith Clark, fratka, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Entities (plural) on film manifesting from ORBS into FACES  Rating:  Rating
AuthorPost
 Posted: May 7th, 2012 10:41 AM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
dkenda

Wouldn't believe it if I hadn't seen it unfold before my eyes-

Check out this pic and the ones below... they're all from the same 20 minutes of footage; during which they emerge (some from orbs, some simply out of the electromagnetic field) in GROUPS.

When I saw this woman's face I literally shouted for joy!!

There are a couple of videos to check out-

((WATCH THEM ON THE "SMALL SCREEN" SETTING- BETTER TO SEE THE DETAIL THAT WAY.))

The following contains time-lapse progressions from orb to face:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpys-QZgKrg

At the URL below you'll find the footage containing all the pics in this thread:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RX-MMiNYVFM

Enjoy!!

Attached Image (viewed 643 times):

uvs120329-003 FACE_edited-1.jpg

Last edited on May 7th, 2012 01:36 PM by dkenda

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: May 7th, 2012 10:44 AM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
dkenda

Second pic: I call it a lion's head, but it could be something else...

Attached Image (viewed 654 times):

uvs120402-007 FACE_edited-2.jpg

Posted: May 7th, 2012 10:47 AM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
dkenda

Third: This one cracks me up... It's a ghost face- but in the frames right before the surprised look he squinched his eyes!

Attached Image (viewed 708 times):

uvs120409-014 Ghost face 2_edited-1.jpg

Posted: May 7th, 2012 10:49 AM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
dkenda

Number four: The nose knows... I think this is a dog face, but some think it's human-

Attached Image (viewed 666 times):

uvs120401-022  face_edited-2.jpg

Posted: May 7th, 2012 10:52 AM
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
dkenda

Cinco: This is an orb...it appeared bluish in color- YES!! THEY EXIST!! (love it:biggrin:)

Attached Image (viewed 681 times):

uvs120401-024 face_edited-2.jpg

Posted: May 7th, 2012 10:55 AM
  PM Quote Reply
6th Post
dkenda

Last but never least: THE SCARY ONE...I found him hovering right over my head :blink: ('course perspective is up for grabs here, for all we know they could be 2 inches from the camera lens)

(Oh, and the area in the title that looks as though it's glowing is my face, I'm turning off my phone...SEANCE HADN'T EVEN OFFICIALLY STARTED YET)

Attached Image (viewed 694 times):

uvs120401-021 face_edited-2.jpg

Last edited on May 7th, 2012 01:37 PM by dkenda

Posted: May 7th, 2012 11:07 AM
  PM Quote Reply
7th Post
dkenda

One last thing...I didn't know who the woman in this pic was so I titled her as you see below. When I walked in the door the following week, the woman in whose house we sit informed me she is her mother, Helen- after seeing a B&W portrait of Helen there is absolutely no doubt. WONDERFUL :biggrin:

Thank you Miss Helen!

♥ Kenda

Attached Image (viewed 679 times):

uvs120330-008  WOMAN_S FACE_edited-1.bmp

Posted: May 8th, 2012 02:44 PM
  PM Quote Reply
8th Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Hi Kenda,

Can we get a few details of your method?

Thanks,
Keith

Posted: Sep 14th, 2014 06:31 PM
  PM Quote Reply
9th Post
MrZeta

My thoughts ...

If you take one picture - not much - noise ... in this case colored noise, amped up picture color etc...singular pictures...

If you take a video at say 30fps...well...probly we missed the picture...but...

If you take the individual frames and find a starting and end point, then do what is called co-adding, by adding the frames on 'top of each other (!)' instead of watching them singularly...walla...the movie is made by taking a snap shot of each co-added frame as it is added.

This is a nice find !!

Noise will be my next topics on my video streams and I can see what is going on here I think...co-adding individual frames to make the movie...when we watch a video we only see frame after frame - maybe we need to co-add these frames.

My noise work only applies to audio but all the same science applies to video too !!! There may have to be different ways to add the pictures - look at astronomy photo work to learn more; I am also an amateur astronomer so I know some photo work and plan to do this as well as audio at some point.

Mr Zeta

Last edited on Sep 14th, 2014 06:33 PM by MrZeta

Posted: Sep 14th, 2014 06:40 PM
  PM Quote Reply
10th Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Sounds like a feasible idea...is there a process for co-adding, or is it presently a theory?

Keith

Posted: Sep 14th, 2014 06:50 PM
  PM Quote Reply
11th Post
MrZeta

Hi,

Oh no co-adding is a technique in astronomy photo work.

Also dark frames are taken at the same speed - then subtracted from the original to get rid of hot pixels - we use cold temps lower then -20deg C.

Pictures are taken say 5 min each - like 10 or so then added on top of each other - the process is called co-adding; it adds noise and/or temp levels of each bin (set of pixels); this process brings out fainter stars than you would have gotten if you only took one picture !

Mr Zeta

Last edited on Sep 14th, 2014 06:50 PM by MrZeta

Posted: Sep 15th, 2014 12:30 AM
  PM Quote Reply
12th Post
EVPfan

Yes, I used a similar technique to reduce the noise from snapshots of my nestbox video cam:
1.) I store 8 consecutive frames, then combine them pairwise using the "average" math function of Paint Shop Pro. The result are 4 images with reduced noise to 50%.
2.) These 4 images are being processed in the same way, resulting in 2 images with the noise recuced to 25%.
3.) Eventually I do the same with the last 2 images, and I get 1 image with 12,5% noise.
This technique should be very helpful also for ITC images. However, it only works if the actual object doesn't move.

Posted: Sep 16th, 2014 04:37 PM
  PM Quote Reply
13th Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Kenda, I somehow neglected to comment, it was an oversight on my part. I did enjoy these pictures a lot, they are very interesting. It's not often one posts the frame by frame where you can see spirit forming in the pixels, that was great to see, and very fun to watch.
Did you notice the man on the right in the picture labeled lion? I see him with a long sleeves shirt, tie. :)
Keith

Current time is 10:53 PM  
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Video ITC (Feedback loop methods) > Entities (plural) on film manifesting from ORBS into FACES Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1889 seconds (36% database + 64% PHP). 24 queries executed.