ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge has evolved into our sister site iDigitalMedium.com Please join us there or look us up on Facebook. For those of you interested in LIVE streams, go to http://idigitalmedium.com/streams As of 3/13/18 we will not be registering new users. We thank you for a wonderful 10+ years! ~ Ron & Keith

 Moderated by: lance, Keith Clark, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Two Images  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Apr 24th, 2012 08:31 PM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
ArizonaEvp
Super Moderator


Joined: Jun 26th, 2009
Location: Heart Of Arizona Indian Country, Arizona USA
Posts: 662
Status: 
Offline
Hiya Folks,


Ever notice how we sometimes see Spirit out of the corner of our eyes?

I figured that since our peripheral vision occurs outside our normal "center" gaze,  why not try a water ITC method that took advantage of this angular event.

So....what I did was to buy an etched bowl from a thrift store.  This was from the first effort with the bowl.

Notice the couple in the lower right corned smiling for the picture.




Attached Image (viewed 219 times):

water-1a.JPG

Last edited on Apr 24th, 2012 09:29 PM by ArizonaEvp

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Apr 24th, 2012 08:33 PM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
ArizonaEvp
Super Moderator


Joined: Jun 26th, 2009
Location: Heart Of Arizona Indian Country, Arizona USA
Posts: 662
Status: 
Offline

While cleaning the dog's water bowl I figured I give it a try.

Look just off the left corner.  I have a small red ellipse around the pic.

The image reminds me of those old time picture of a mother and baby on a rug.



As always,  Thanks for your time.


Ron

Attached Image (viewed 209 times):

water-2.JPG

Last edited on Apr 24th, 2012 09:27 PM by ArizonaEvp

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Apr 25th, 2012 12:41 PM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
Spider
Member
 

Joined: Aug 11th, 2010
Location:  
Posts: 209
Status: 
Offline
WOW Ron!!

The face on the right is so very clear! I enlarged it and it looks like a man smiling with very white teeth, and he is in a ball cap! To get such a good pic straight on is amazing!!

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Apr 25th, 2012 12:44 PM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
Spider
Member
 

Joined: Aug 11th, 2010
Location:  
Posts: 209
Status: 
Offline
I also see what looks like lady with a white lace square collar, dead center, just above the blue at the bottom in the center, the face isn't all that clear but you can see the shape of the head neck, like her hair is pined up shoulders, and the white collar stands out. Do you see where I mean??

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Apr 30th, 2012 07:31 AM
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
ArizonaEvp
Super Moderator


Joined: Jun 26th, 2009
Location: Heart Of Arizona Indian Country, Arizona USA
Posts: 662
Status: 
Offline
Spider wrote: I also see what looks like lady with a white lace square collar, dead center, just above the blue at the bottom in the center, the face isn't all that clear but you can see the shape of the head neck, like her hair is pined up shoulders, and the white collar stands out. Do you see where I mean??

Hi Spider,


Yes I do see that.  Every time I go back through the water ITC pictures I see more things I didn't notice the first time around.  Thanks for pointing that out.



Ron

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Apr 30th, 2012 07:49 AM
  PM Quote Reply
6th Post
Spider
Member
 

Joined: Aug 11th, 2010
Location:  
Posts: 209
Status: 
Offline
Ron~~
Take another look by the dark ring on the right. just slightly to the left of the ring, it looks like a man with a hat of sorts pulled over his eyes, you can make out the nose and the mouth, and what looks like what may be a cigar in the right of his mouth, Then above the face looks like the top of a balding man's head, you can see the eyes. Do you see what I mean?

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Apr 30th, 2012 10:41 AM
  PM Quote Reply
7th Post
ArizonaEvp
Super Moderator


Joined: Jun 26th, 2009
Location: Heart Of Arizona Indian Country, Arizona USA
Posts: 662
Status: 
Offline
Spider wrote: Ron~~
Take another look by the dark ring on the right. just slightly to the left of the ring, it looks like a man with a hat of sorts pulled over his eyes, you can make out the nose and the mouth, and what looks like what may be a cigar in the right of his mouth, Then above the face looks like the top of a balding man's head, you can see the eyes. Do you see what I mean?



In the first pic or the second??


Ron

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Apr 30th, 2012 11:25 AM
  PM Quote Reply
8th Post
Spider
Member
 

Joined: Aug 11th, 2010
Location:  
Posts: 209
Status: 
Offline
it is in the second picture. You will se a darker ha;f of a ring on the right. then to left of that ring you can see a man's face with a hat of sorts pulled down over his eyes, but you can kind of see his eye on the left. it looks like he has a cigar in his mouth. then above his hat you can see the top of a mans'nd it looks like he is balding. you can see the dark area where his eyes would be. Maybe I am 'seeing things' but it jumps out at me!

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Apr 30th, 2012 12:37 PM
  PM Quote Reply
9th Post
ArizonaEvp
Super Moderator


Joined: Jun 26th, 2009
Location: Heart Of Arizona Indian Country, Arizona USA
Posts: 662
Status: 
Offline
Spider wrote: it is in the second picture. You will se a darker ha;f of a ring on the right. then to left of that ring you can see a man's face with a hat of sorts pulled down over his eyes, but you can kind of see his eye on the left. it looks like he has a cigar in his mouth. then above his hat you can see the top of a mans'nd it looks like he is balding. you can see the dark area where his eyes would be. Maybe I am 'seeing things' but it jumps out at me!

Ya talking about this:   (in green)




Attached Image (viewed 194 times):

water-2a.JPG

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Apr 30th, 2012 01:53 PM
  PM Quote Reply
10th Post
Spider
Member
 

Joined: Aug 11th, 2010
Location:  
Posts: 209
Status: 
Offline
no, but I now see that also!! the more you look the more you can see!! amazing!!

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

Current time is 07:52 PM  
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Video ITC (Water and reflection methods) > Two Images Top




UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1638 seconds (26% database + 74% PHP). 28 queries executed.