ITC Bridge Home 

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, Keith Clark, fratka, EVPDave, ArizonaEvp  
AuthorPost
Milorada

Hello everyone!

I would like to show you one my really old sound with voice recorded while i was alone at home, with turned off TV and radio, no sound around, in silence, long time ago. it's been 2001 year when I found it on tape.
:blush: So it is in attachment. I hear strange voice tell using  russian lang " Я люблю их всех" (I love them all).

interested if anyone hear another message, please feel free to write what do you hear.

Attachment: я люблю их (всех).mp3 (Downloaded 1013 times)

ArizonaEvp
Super Moderator

Milorada wrote: Hello everyone!

I would like to show you one my really old sound with voice recorded while i was alone at home, with turned off TV and radio, no sound around, in silence, long time ago. it's been 2001 year when I found it on tape.
:blush: So it is in attachment. I hear strange voice tell using  russian lang " Я люблю их всех" (I love them all).

interested if anyone hear another message, please feel free to write what do you hear.

Hello Again Milorada,

The Russian character set in the file name would not allow me to open the clip.

What I did was re-name the file which played fine after that.

I hope you don't mind,  I have uploaded the renamed file so other people can listen to it.

Take Care,
Ron

Attachment: Milorada.wav (Downloaded 788 times)

ArizonaEvp
Super Moderator

Hi Milorada,

Here is a lightly filtered version of your clip.

There is a piggy-back response in this.

What that means is that one voice starts the response.

At time index 1.9 seconds till the end of the clip,  a second,  lower pitched voice jumps in to help finish the response.

Hope this helps,
Ron

Attachment: Filtered-Milorada.wav (Downloaded 726 times)

Milorada

Hi Ron!
Aw I never thought such problem can exist, because here we can open both files named english or russian, ukrainian names.
Thank you for rename, later i will post files with english topic :)

Filtered file (thanks for doing it for me :) ) - which preferences do you use to edit and in which program? now I hear another message, than in original unfiltered one. and yes, there now can hear 2 different voices.
After some experiments, I found that sometimes 2 or more different voices can complete only 1 phrase.

ArizonaEvp
Super Moderator

Milorada wrote: Hi Ron!
Aw I never thought such problem can exist, because here we can open both files named english or russian, ukrainian names.
Thank you for rename, later i will post files with english topic :)

Filtered file (thanks for doing it for me :) ) - which preferences do you use to edit and in which program? now I hear another message, than in original unfiltered one. and yes, there now can hear 2 different voices.
After some experiments, I found that sometimes 2 or more different voices can complete only 1 phrase.

Hi Milorada,

Yes,  as you said,  many times 2 or more voices can be heard helping to complete a phrase.

I use a noise filter in DC8 software program.

So what new message do you hear now?

Regards,
Ron

Milorada

Hi Ron,
I hear: "Читай слова мыслями" - read words with thoughts.

hmmm i am not sure with clear translating hehe :D
And do you hear there something with your mother lang?  if you heard please write.

Yes, as you said, many times 2 or more voices can be heard helping to complete a phrase.
Once I asked them, why voices are different, in this case. I got an answer: "There many people working with you" Or another one answer, explaining why phrase may be completed with different voices. it is because: person can use both young and old voices from previous life, and etc
Do you got answers about it? what do you think?

Last edited on Apr 14th, 2012 03:49 AM by Milorada

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1456 seconds (33% database + 67% PHP). 29 queries executed.