ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register
ITC Bridge > Members > Introduce yourself > Keith looking for full time spiritual work

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, lance, Keith Clark, Deborah, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Keith looking for full time spiritual work  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Mar 18th, 2012 02:11 PM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Well, my name is Keith and I'm the creator of this website, forum, and stream (credit goes to spirit also, of course). :)

I figured this may be a good place to advertise that I am looking for full time work with spirit and spirituality, rather than just as a "hobby." It is my purpose, it is why I exist, and I have now come to a crossroads to where I have decided to open the door and ask spirit to help make the connections that I may have the most impact in my lifetime.

As some of you know, I have been a computer professional by daytime - experimenter, forum moderator by night.

Professionally, I have worked with anywhere from 100 network environments, 250 servers, and somewhere in the range of 3-5,000 workstations. Wired and wireless, ISP, phone systems, you name it. Mostly windows platforms.
Non-professionally, and while working with ITC, I have learned audio/visual components and software which have enabled me to work with spirit to create wonderful things such as the stream. My most notable characteristic traits are: invention, organization, documentation, teaching.

The radio stream is back up and running, it is one of our most accomplished endeavors, to be able to hear and see spirit live from their influence on a radio.

I believe that we can create anything we wish, so here is the seed that I am planting:
I desire to work full time amongst the circles of spiritual people and spiritual work. I have faith that this will be provided by someone, somewhere, at the right time.

The more seeds that are planted, the more spirit has to work with.

Thank you for reading. :)

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: May 19th, 2012 08:29 PM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
pol

Imagine if you could invent "spirit seeing eyeglasses" Keith ..
I actually think it's a real possibility in the future, will surely take multi-disciplines to achieve however.

You have chosen to ignore hank. click Here to view this post

Posted: May 21st, 2012 02:27 PM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
pol

On the contrary, the glasses will require so many components that they'll need to come with helmet (initially, before refining) ...

I'd welcome the ability for skeptics to see spirits with their own eyes - without the excuse of "optical illusion" etc

Posted: May 21st, 2012 02:42 PM
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
pol

Furthermore, most possibly in the future there could be computers produced with a CFS (communication from spirit) function:)

Posted: May 24th, 2012 06:13 PM
  PM Quote Reply
6th Post
pol

In other words Keith.. with your character traits of "invention, organization ~ "
& of course initiative, your well placed to start your own enterprise... just need to gather the right - appropriately skilled people.

Enquiry into the spirit realm is sure to be a burgeoning interest area into the future.

Last edited on May 24th, 2012 06:22 PM by pol

Posted: Jun 5th, 2012 07:41 PM
  PM Quote Reply
7th Post
pol

Where did your posted reply go Keith ?

Posted: Jun 5th, 2012 09:38 PM
  PM Quote Reply
8th Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

I removed it, it was accidental.sorry about that.
Keith

Current time is 10:05 AM  
ITC Bridge > Members > Introduce yourself > Keith looking for full time spiritual work Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1314 seconds (21% database + 79% PHP). 29 queries executed.